Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thenosyyoke

Hahaha so that’s ok then to dump someone because they don’t make much money fuck that shit!!! What a cold hearted cow, call me old skool but that is pathetic excuse, you could have a “rich” man and still he treats you like shit…., I’m disappointed in her mother tbh!!! That she allowed this to happen! See ppl say that money doesn’t change you or it won’t happen to me but it did obviously in this case. Unpopular opinions but I act love dee devlin and Conor Mc Gregor I know many wil say oh but he cheated and all the rest but Damn hasn’t she turned out the best so to speak
Ah here. I was with you until you mentioned the McGregor and Devlin duo.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Emmi59382

Chatty Member
Dya know what gets my goat. She's been invited in to specsavers for another pair of free glasses.. the girl doesn't even need glasses!! Just once I'd love to see these influencers not being wasteful bastards and saying dya know what, I don't need glasses but I'd be happy to come in and show some of your new styles on my story in exchange for you allowing one of my followers to come in and pick out a pair instead of giving them to me.
I'm sure she has plenty of followers who are wearing glasses that are taped together because they are struggling at the moment and just can't justify spending the money on a new pair when there are other bills.. bills are something Bla wouldn't have a clue about.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

corksup

Swim time photo is a disgrace. A 5* hotel and such tack! Imagine been a guest there and seeing some Irish wannabe Pocahontas strutting in with dental floss between her flaps. Give me a break 😳🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Joyrider84

New thread title suggestion:
Bla's a little coke head short & stout.
Lies on the beach towel with her Tits out!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Scooner26

I love how everything is a business meeting to her to make her day sound super important 😂 your going for a coffee with your sister calm down

• Haha
Reactions: 23

dontcome@me

VIP Member
Guys looks like Jamie is there … look at his shorts in a post on his grid from 21st sept 2021. Then look at this screenshot from Bla’s story today!! There was a fella who’s legs you kept seeing ina few photos but she wouldn’t show their face - it’s 100% Jamie. She says she’s not posting cause she’s having too much fun .. yeah right more like she needs to proof everything before posting and is taking pics with him she can’t post!View attachment 1362542
View attachment 1362550
View attachment 1362553
Damn you’re good 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Joyrider84

Bla just landed in Ibiza.. Any minute now the up close bikini (leg spread) shots as she oils herself shall commence!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

JessW123

I’m all for confidence but what exactly are they promoting here? More like OF than tans 🫣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Guys looks like Jamie is there … look at his shorts in a post on his grid from 21st sept 2021. Then look at this screenshot from Bla’s story today!! There was a fella who’s legs you kept seeing ina few photos but she wouldn’t show their face - it’s 100% Jamie. She says she’s not posting cause she’s having too much fun .. yeah right more like she needs to proof everything before posting and is taking pics with him she can’t post!
01714336-D5EF-447F-86D6-904851B5CF72.png

C09CCE59-A5B8-477A-9BBC-24214DA94D07.png

19B6516E-BDB8-4E19-BC74-0AB10BAAC308.png

Reactions: 18

unknownindividual

Chatty Member
I actually think the way she is carrying on makes her much less attractive regardless of her physical shape. It’s desperate

Reactions: 17

Yummum2020

It’s not really about your opinion it’s our law 😂 someone seems a bit touchy and passive aggressive 😂

• Haha

nanorella

she makes out that her tan is number one and she always always uses it but the girl is basically a diffrent race now because of sun beds my arse does she use the tan

Oh by the way does it annoy anyone how influencers put tan on (chains , braclets still on , hair swinging around the face . I need to be free of everything and the hair needs to be pulled up