Murphy Sisters Bla & Aoibh #2 Mahogany tan, lost her man, tits and flaps, lips like a baboons arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t get over how they can call themselves girl bosses and can’t spring for a hotel in Milan. They have one of their employees sleeping in the same room as all of her “CEOs” what in the actual duck is that about

Reactions: 6
I can’t get over how they can call themselves girl bosses and can’t spring for a hotel in Milan. They have one of their employees sleeping in the same room as all of her “CEOs” what in the actual duck is that about
Seems like a big enough apartment tho ,it’d be a bit harsh having the girl sleep by herself

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Seems like a big enough apartment tho ,it’d be a bit harsh having the girl sleep by herself
I wouldn’t say harsh I’d call it professional to book a hotel for your staff for any form of event. There is not a hope in hell I’d be comfortable sharing a room with my bosses on a business trip no matter how close we are. I’m someone that travels quite a bit with work and I’ve never seen the likes of organising an Airbnb rather than a hotel

Reactions: 9
I wouldn’t say harsh I’d call it professional to book a hotel for your staff for any form of event. There is not a hope in hell I’d be comfortable sharing a room with my bosses on a business trip no matter how close we are. I’m someone that travels quite a bit with work and I’ve never seen the likes of organising an Airbnb rather than a hotel
Agree I dont even like sharing a room with other colleagues let alone my boss!

Reactions: 6
Can’t get over the time she wore two pairs of the white pennys thong for €1 in that photo shoot for Halloween 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Shes flagged that website where u can earn money as u shop. First of all its not even available in Ireland and second of all what a scam

Reactions: 4
The woman is back 🙄 I really enjoyed not seeing her ugly tit head and shitter clothes for the week and of course lingerie is the first thing you throw on when you’re feeling better after being sick ? Yep .. she looks bleeping rotten her body is gone now soz hunnnnnnnnnnnnn

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wrote to bla replying to her brown poxy tack fest PLT outfit just letting her know how unflattering it was and plz return it .. blocked 😂😂😂😂 truth hurts Slore

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.