Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sickofthissh1t

Chatty Member
Jesus we are reading into this a bit much are we. It was a passing comment someone made. Hardly ripping the poor lad apart! Look on any thread on here and their boyfs get mentioned... If they show them to their followers, people will comment! 🤷🏼‍♀️ Anyway... I LOLed when Blas working from home attire was her fully clothed but her work attire is usually her half naked 🤣 or else in her gym clothes.

Reactions: 14
I can’t deal with all the huns dressing like they are off to Coachella and they are going to Longitude where it’ll probably lash and it’ll be cold later

• Heart
Reactions: 14

dontbebla

can we please just take a look at the absolute trash that bla has on her today at that beautiful breakfast for businesswomen. Trash bag slut shorts and an oversized shirt that wouldn’t even be acceptable to wear painting .. literally zero class ur not in Ibiza now hun. It’s actually a disgrace with the whole specsavers thing, she is so self involved she wouldn’t have the brain cells to think of anyone else never mind any one that might actually be in need. I wouldn’t even rare her at a 2 out of 10.
does she realise that if she actually went to the gym instead of pretending to for publicity she wouldn’t need filler up her hole, to be fair another excuse to stick her ass on insta for no reason at all. Can’t stand her 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13

gisthebizz

Jamie follows aoibh's holiday fling so i do believe he was there!
Two comments in 24 hour like a pure weirdo but does anyone else not find it odd that her family just accept her bringing along the fella she was most likely riding behind Domos back on a family holiday? Maybe my family are just square but my da would not be accepting someone I’ve been with a handful of weeks/months tagging along to our holiday? 🥲 especially after having your ex literally live in your family home for years!! Odd all round

nothanks91

VIP Member
Can’t get over the time she wore two pairs of the white pennys thong for €1 in that photo shoot for Halloween 😂

• Haha

Georginasparks

No sorry that " jewelers" she's in off the red cow with 7k rollexs, hun your being scammed and probably dealing with drug gangs 😂

• Haha

Emmi59382

Chatty Member
I'm so over all the #AD sell their souls.... Cook your own dinner muppets, an eh no thanks, don't keep us updated on your ready-meals. And the filter 😂
Can't cook, can't clean, is there anything these girls can do themselves other than parade around in font of the mirror at home and in the office while they pretend to work.

• Heart

EIRE2022

She's gotten her wear out of that 'skirt' anyway she's worn it on so many nights out recently. My knickers for that time of the month are bigger than it. She's the head off Ollie Locke with long hair from Towie.

• Haha

Emmi59382

Chatty Member
I am all for confidence and being happy in your skin like yes girl but Jesus is there anything more unattractive than someone who loves nothing more than admiring themselves in their front camera.

Reactions: 12

Joyrider84

Again with the videos or herself eating/drinking like the fascination she has with her own mouth thinking its sexy. She looks Pathetic!

• Haha
  • Sick

Emmi59382

Chatty Member
How do the parents / sister / someone close not say to her to reign it in … everything hanging out…
I'd honestly be mortified if it was my sister/daughter. I'm all for women's confidence and wearing what you want etc but it's the arrogance that is embarrassing. It's not like wooo I'm on holiday I'm having so much fun and I just happen to be wearing a bikini. It's I'm going to plonk the camera here so you can see me getting in and out of the pool look at my arse. Oooh look me at pouting. Look at me sunbathing topless. Look at me I'm not wearing makeup aren't I gorgoeus. It's all calculated and thought out for attention and vanity.
I actually think I might have to unfollow soon because there's absolutely nothing worth looking at in her content anymore it's her looking at herself in the camera I'm not surprised domo left she's boring as fuck.