Murphy Sisters Bla & Aoibh #2 Mahogany tan, lost her man, tits and flaps, lips like a baboons arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know why Domo even bothered to stay with her this long since she was caught rapid cheating on him in ibiza, then she got in a “cat fight” with the girl who told her boyfriend hahahah pathetic, she’s a riddled piece of tit 🤮 and someone should inform Domo’s Mam of this too!!
Is this gospel, I find it hard to believe she rode someone else and Domo never mentioned it to his mum

Reactions: 2
I love how everything is a business meeting to her to make her day sound super important 😂 your going for a coffee with your sister calm down

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is this gospel, I find it hard to believe she rode someone else and Domo never mentioned it to his mum
She 100% was stung ridin Karl Mac in Ibiza when she was working as a hostess in OB. Domo was told by numerous people and ignored them all. Tried to call Karl mac out on it and he was told to fcuk off. Domo threw a blind eye. He nearly left sin because the owner kept booking Karl Mac to DJ and Domo was raging.

She 100% was stung ridin Karl Mac in Ibiza when she was working as a hostess in OB. Domo was told by numerous people and ignored them all. Tried to call Karl mac out on it and he was told to fcuk off. Domo threw a blind eye. He nearly left sin because the owner kept booking Karl Mac to DJ and Domo was raging.
tbf that was years ago.

Obviously no one is buying the tickets! 😂 30% off all of a sudden and inviting people for free under the guise of content creator's! How bleeping sad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Obviously no one is buying the tickets! 😂 30% off all of a sudden and inviting people for free under the guise of content creator's! How bleeping sad 😂
Who would even want to go to that? I wouldn’t even go if it was a free event, prob charge a bomb for cocktails too like the last event

Reactions: 4
she was on facetime to domo the other day , did anyone see that she put it up on her story

New to this one when was she a hostess in Ibiza? And what’s Domos insta 😂 only saw her when they went that festival a few weeks ago on some other bloggers pages and couldn’t get over her filming herself in the mirror 😂

Hanging photos of yourself in your underwear and calling it a festival is bleeping gas 🤣🤣🤣 christ

Reactions: 6
It looks like there's duck all people at the event, this one has serious notions about herself

Reactions: 7
The irony in them bringing out a “candy” pallet, hosting this “festival” down the local, having a glam station and their influencers as well as themselves are all in neutral browns 😂 I think it’s time to give it up girlies your pallet was a flop 😂

Reactions: 9
It looks tit in fairness. Like wtf is it all about. U pay in to listen to a dj and buy their products.

Reactions: 1
I was in the restaurant beside it last night and in fairness it was pretty packed. Absolutely no need for all of that for one poxy palette tho 😂

Reactions: 1
I was in the restaurant beside it last night and in fairness it was pretty packed. Absolutely no need for all of that for one poxy palette tho 😂
Was it packed with their family and friends or real customers buying their pallette

Reactions: 2
They invited a lot of random 'influencers' I'm from a small enough town and one of our local makeup artists was invited. Bla was on looking for content creators the other day so Id say tickets weren't selling so they invited a load for free.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.