Murphy Sisters Bla & Aoibh #2 Mahogany tan, lost her man, tits and flaps, lips like a baboons arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly don't really know what you expected to happen there tbh! 😂

Lads the brown top and skirt is actually awful. Like she's holding onto it for dear life and she's just standing in her apartment in it. How can she actually be promoting it?? 😂

Reactions: 5
I think she sounds & looks like she's out of it 😱I don't know maybe because she was sick on antibiotics or something she's completely disorientated & forgetting her words, I know she was always ditzy but she was really bad during that try on silly laughing in between pausing forgetting & stuttering etc but in an odd way.

Reactions: 2
Why is she pulling down the top ar the front to show more of her bra off? I actually can't handle her eye bleeping herself anymore. Get a bleeping life Bla

Reactions: 9
The constant pout and getting that rats tail done on her head and you can’t even see the stupid thing under her witches hood 😂😂 the girl has no dress sense

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'd say she got the band it's shocking how many people are going to Turkey for it or having sections of their stomach removed
I wouldn't have thought she'd qualify for a band. She wasn't big big to begin with, just carried a few extra pounds like most of us but nothing a bit of training wouldn't have sorted along with clean eating.

Reactions: 3
Ye I don’t think she got a band.. she was never even big ..just normal not skinny

what’s the tv show they’re featuring on now?

Reactions: 1
Oh my god Bla looks so different on telly compared to her instagram, just goes to show how much editing and good angles helps!

Reactions: 5
Ah the hackkkk of them on this tv show, just dumb caked plastic fucks. Bla makes show of herself with her mahooosive lips, anyways who the duck are they to judge a make up show and they sell tan and highlighter and Vaseline for your eyebrows duck off Irish tv producers slim pickings clearly. With their neon marker outfits 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Putting a known and proven child predator on their business instagram (James Charles) as “Coachella goals” are they well? Great inspiration gals 💀

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.