Murphy Sisters Bla & Aoibh #2 Mahogany tan, lost her man, tits and flaps, lips like a baboons arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely the better looking sister. Naturally gorgeous. The other one is like an alien freak
She needs to get all the filler dissolved. It looks alien it’s so strange! She’s a gorgeous bod and I’m sure she’d have a pretty face without all the work! Aoibh is 100% better looking and also has a gorg body

Reactions: 2
Her top lip literally touches her nose! She’s ruined herself... she’s going to look a mess when she’s in her 30/s!!!! 😳😳😳

Reactions: 6
I wonder is it so nice to come home from X to a clean apartment cos she never tells us??

Also I can't imagine the embarrassment of collabing with a cleaning company and getting your apartment cleaned for free and having the cheek to leave them a note to organise your wardrobe 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Seriously people, I know them both, Domo better than Bla, she didn't cheat, honestly. She dumped him, she was basically bored of him and he didn't make much dollar. So he went to Spain, he was really really heartbroken and in a bad place after the break up.
Hahaha so that’s ok then to dump someone because they don’t make much money duck that tit!!! What a cold hearted cow, call me old skool but that is pathetic excuse, you could have a “rich” man and still he treats you like tit…., I’m disappointed in her mother tbh!!! That she allowed this to happen! See ppl say that money doesn’t change you or it won’t happen to me but it did obviously in this case. Unpopular opinions but I act love dee devlin and Conor Mc Gregor I know many wil say oh but he cheated and all the rest but Damn hasn’t she turned out the best so to speak

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Hahaha so that’s ok then to dump someone because they don’t make much money duck that tit!!! What a cold hearted cow, call me old skool but that is pathetic excuse, you could have a “rich” man and still he treats you like tit…., I’m disappointed in her mother tbh!!! That she allowed this to happen! See ppl say that money doesn’t change you or it won’t happen to me but it did obviously in this case. Unpopular opinions but I act love dee devlin and Conor Mc Gregor I know many wil say oh but he cheated and all the rest but Damn hasn’t she turned out the best so to speak
Ah here. I was with you until you mentioned the McGregor and Devlin duo.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
"turned out the best" Are you okay? He rips her off left right and centre and then puts up videos of her sucking him off...Just because she's wearing designer while he does it to her doesn't mean she's "turned out the best"

Reactions: 16
Big jangly earrings and necklace while admiring herself working out, that one is no more working out than I am lying on the sofa now.

Reactions: 4
"turned out the best" Are you okay? He rips her off left right and centre and then puts up videos of her sucking him off...Just because she's wearing designer while he does it to her doesn't mean she's "turned out the best"
Why do I think this is domo 😂

What's the story with the "Ask me anything" shite alongside a picture of her in lingerie?!?! 🤭 Seriously what the actual duck

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What is she even an influencer for. Seriously. Years back she actually made an effort with make up toutorials and actually had a talent. Now she just Fanny’s around (literally) in little or nothing drinking wine. Come on like.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.