Murphy Sisters Bla & Aoibh #2 Mahogany tan, lost her man, tits and flaps, lips like a baboons arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m all for wearing what you like but this looks so cheap

QUOTE="Pinkle21, post: 12712434, member: 112123"]
Does Bla know Halloween was a few weeks ago?? Pretty woman vibes anyone?!! 😂😂View attachment 1741939
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 2
I don't understand why do many people follow her or admire her. She has no personality so it's definitely not for her stories, she has absolutely no style so it's not for the fashion?? Or maybe they are only following for the same reason I am, to watch the train wreck.

Reactions: 6
She's so embarrassing no one in London wears stuff like that 🤦🏽‍♀️ She looked so out of place
Have to say I never get this type of comment. When I'm going somewhere for the weekend I don't Google what they wear and try fit it, I just wear what I would normally wear at home. The girls she's out with are dressed similar, although not quite as tacky as Bla! I dont see people in Ireland dressing like that either but that doesn't stop her.

Reactions: 5
Have to say I never get this type of comment. When I'm going somewhere for the weekend I don't Google what they wear and try fit it, I just wear what I would normally wear at home. The girls she's out with are dressed similar, although not quite as tacky as Bla! I dont see people in Ireland dressing like that either but that doesn't stop her.
It was a rave in Brixton no one wears thigh high boots to a rave 🤦🏽‍♀️ Think about it

Reactions: 4
I’m just wondering .. (maybe it’s me and my age) but u know the way Aoibh poses for videos and pics … she bends the shite outta her hips and back to make them look wider or something? Has anyone else ever noticed that? Is this a thing now? Or am I stuck in time & just don’t get it?? I’m not trying to be nasty at all, but I see a few girls I follow on instagram doing this & it’s drives me bonkers. I don’t understand what they’re trying to achieve? 🤔

Reactions: 2
How do us normal people cope when things like this happen when we don't have a load of insta followers to ask? Typing into Google or asking in a WhatsApp group is vveerrrryyyy difficult to be fair to Aoibh! Not on the beg at all.....
Screenshot_20221129_171127_com.android.chrome_edit_1533374114460291.jpg

Reactions: 5
Imagine going to your friends house for a cookie baking night and she opens the door with that yolk on, tits and arse hanging out. I'd be a like ummmmm are you trying to seduce me or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is honestly the most attention seeking person on Instagram , baking with her flaps hanging out. WE GET IT YOU HAVE A NICE BODY, she is actually such a butter face. Everything is ok but her face…

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What the hell is she like , she’s so tacky , she would fit right in on my big fat gypsy weddings … I can’t get over the tack of her like , and what the fuckkkk is up with her caressing herself in her video rubbing down to her fangita like and placing her hand on her stomach . Look at her eyes when she’s pretending to be caught of guard in the video she obviously asked to be taken , it’s like they can’t open. Everyone grab your shosh 😂😂😂😂 what is up with the accent on her one min shes over the top posh next a little skanger . Where is that thing actually from is it clondalkin

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.