Murphy Sisters Bla & Aoibh #2 Mahogany tan, lost her man, tits and flaps, lips like a baboons arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don't get the need for the legs spread. Like it's obviously calculated and thought out for attention because any sane person would think oop I better not straddle the sun lounger and place the camera at my crotch I'll sit sideways..

Reactions: 7
So what's the story with the luggage post? Is it defo Jamie or domo? If its Jamie it's actually bleeping hilarious how they got caught out.. here for it 😅☕

Right I'm going to be extremely controversial here now watching the stories tonight what the duck like? Boobs/Aoibhs new fella has no neck like and is not good looking at all??? Am i missing something? I felt the same with Domo and now this new lad Jamie... the girls seem to have no confidence like They all look like wrinkly prawns but think there gorgeous and in complete denial? I defo think the parents have a problem here I'm sorry. I know they are now adults but the whole family strikes me as lost? There's no other explanation.

Reactions: 5
Thank god they are going home tomorrow at least the constant thirst traps will somewhat stop! ... somewhat? Surely they can’t be as bad at home... maybe they will tone it down..it’s been completely ott since they went away

Reactions: 1
Did you see the story Aoibhs bf has on his story that he reposted from Blas 😅 you can pure tell Bla was like oh duck sake I better post this dope and the look she pulled at the end

Right so has anyone else heard domo is gay ? And that's why they ended as friends?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Right so has anyone else heard domo is gay ? And that's why they ended as friends?
No they ended because she was cheating with Jamie from her gym, domo brought this up with her , she denied it and he was forgiving it all then she says actually duck this where growing apart when in reality she was riding Jamie still and he was using her to get coverage for that sham of a gym

• Wow
Reactions: 11
No they ended because she was cheating with Jamie from her gym, domo brought this up with her , she denied it and he was forgiving it all then she says actually duck this where growing apart when in reality she was riding Jamie still and he was using her to get coverage for that sham of a gym
Yeah she's definitely riding Jamie , just one of the boys told me the other day domo is aparently gay !

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.