Murphy Sisters Bla & Aoibh #2 Mahogany tan, lost her man, tits and flaps, lips like a baboons arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bla and Aoibh Murphy

Thanks to @sellyoursoulforinsta for the thread title! 👏🏼👏🏼

Bla must exhausted this evening after all that fanny flapping in the sun today! 😴☀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
You forgot their names in the title 😂 although I'd say anyone could guess who it was by the title 🤣

Reactions: 1
How do the parents / sister / someone close not say to her to reign it in … everything hanging out…
I'd honestly be mortified if it was my sister/daughter. I'm all for women's confidence and wearing what you want etc but it's the arrogance that is embarrassing. It's not like wooo I'm on holiday I'm having so much fun and I just happen to be wearing a bikini. It's I'm going to plonk the camera here so you can see me getting in and out of the pool look at my arse. Oooh look me at pouting. Look at me sunbathing topless. Look at me I'm not wearing makeup aren't I gorgoeus. It's all calculated and thought out for attention and vanity.
I actually think I might have to unfollow soon because there's absolutely nothing worth looking at in her content anymore it's her looking at herself in the camera I'm not surprised domo left she's boring as duck.

Reactions: 12
Haven’t seen a thread on these two in a long time , and glad there’s one now - she’s a walking embarrassment - only short of eating herself she’s that mad about herself. The skimpy bikinis around her folks - i cannot … fair enough when it was domo , but please who are you trying to impress 😂 there’s confidence and there’s arrogance. It’s like she’s playing tease with a lad on Snapchat with the absolute shite she’s posting 😂

Reactions: 8
I dont even follow her but saw her on Ellie Kelly’s story. Whats with the videos of her not talking but just mooching around and putting lipbalm on? Does she think its “aesthetic” or something 🤣 or is this a regular feature

Reactions: 6
Actually didn’t want to even come on her and comment as she’s just an absolute Ho… but the carrying on of her , like Kim kardashian doesn’t even carry on like that and she’s beautiful, who does this thing think she is 😅😅😅 absolutely comical

Reactions: 4
She did not just put up a story of her oiling herself up hahahaha what an absolute knob

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
🤢 I never comment negative on anyone as like life is for living, do whatever, but she’s so cringe classless and tacky in her behaviour it has to be said.

Reactions: 10
Haven’t seen a thread on these two in a long time , and glad there’s one now - she’s a walking embarrassment - only short of eating herself she’s that mad about herself. The skimpy bikinis around her folks - i cannot … fair enough when it was domo , but please who are you trying to impress 😂 there’s confidence and there’s arrogance. It’s like she’s playing tease with a lad on Snapchat with the absolute shite she’s posting 😂

Did you miss the first thread? Get over there asap and have a gawk 😏😏

Reactions: 2
Did you miss the first thread? Get over there asap and have a gawk 😏😏

Is it worth a read back ? As she would actually never appeal to me only reason I end up here is when her and Domo split, know Domo from back in the day 🥳. Other than than I would literally skip past her stories. I think she was dying to get rid of Domo for a bit tbh, which is totally fine , you’re aloud outgrow relationships.

Definitely think it was convenient that she finally had the balls to do it when she started training with Jamie😹

Reactions: 3
Is it worth a read back ? As she would actually never appeal to me only reason I end up here is when her and Domo split, know Domo from back in the day 🥳. Other than than I would literally skip past her stories. I think she was dying to get rid of Domo for a bit tbh, which is totally fine , you’re aloud outgrow relationships.

Definitely think it was convenient that she finally had the balls to do it when she started training with Jamie😹
If you despise her it's nice to see you're not alone but she's that much of a boring c*** it's mainly just speculation about her and domo, Jamie, her coke taking habits, her weird obsession with her brother, her horrendous dress sense, her only talking about things if she got it for free..the list goes on 🤣

Reactions: 2
If you despise her it's nice to see you're not alone but she's that much of a boring c*** it's mainly just speculation about her and domo, Jamie, her coke taking habits, her weird obsession with her brother, her horrendous dress sense, her only talking about things if she got it for free..the list goes on 🤣

Il have a lil nose so 😹

Like why do we need to see her crotch shots and rubbing herself with oil 🤮 her skin is like leather, she's going to regret this when she's looking 60 in her 40s

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.