Murphy Sisters Bla & Aoibh #2 Mahogany tan, lost her man, tits and flaps, lips like a baboons arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the duck does Bla think she is... šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ I used to think both of these girls were stunning.. bla less and less by the day. All the procedures etc are making her look worse.

Reactions: 8
The girl takes the easy route. Sure she's been used to it. Everything has been handed to her. The hard work behind the business is not done by her. She's literally just a face for the business. Nothing more.

Similarly, Aoibh is mentally screwed up, she would not survive in the real world without being propped up by her parents.

Reactions: 5
Dya know what gets my goat. She's been invited in to specsavers for another pair of free glasses.. the girl doesn't even need glasses!! Just once I'd love to see these influencers not being wasteful bastards and saying dya know what, I don't need glasses but I'd be happy to come in and show some of your new styles on my story in exchange for you allowing one of my followers to come in and pick out a pair instead of giving them to me.
I'm sure she has plenty of followers who are wearing glasses that are taped together because they are struggling at the moment and just can't justify spending the money on a new pair when there are other bills.. bills are something Bla wouldn't have a clue about.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
can we please just take a look at the absolute trash that bla has on her today at that beautiful breakfast for businesswomen. Trash bag slut shorts and an oversized shirt that wouldnā€™t even be acceptable to wear painting .. literally zero class ur not in Ibiza now hun. Itā€™s actually a disgrace with the whole specsavers thing, she is so self involved she wouldnā€™t have the brain cells to think of anyone else never mind any one that might actually be in need. I wouldnā€™t even rare her at a 2 out of 10.
does she realise that if she actually went to the gym instead of pretending to for publicity she wouldnā€™t need filler up her hole, to be fair another excuse to stick her ass on insta for no reason at all. Canā€™t stand her šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lads I literally thought she had oven mitts on her feet In her story just there šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

The receptionist staring at her in the back of the outfit of the night video just there šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 4
"the duck.." She really has zero embarrassment
State of her she's rotten no style at all it's embarrassing that people from uk look at Irish influencers and none of them have style at all when you compare the absolute state of them mini skirts tits out, Sophie Murray is only one who can dress

Reactions: 9
What the hell is the point of her recording herself packing gift bags like? Mid slut drop?? WHY??? For who?! Why does anyone need to see that?

Reactions: 10
If I was running a pharmacy and going to one of these events to choose potential stock I would not go near them based on what theyā€™re wearing. Like seriously!? Theyā€™re trying to get professional people to choose their products to stock with their holes hanging outšŸ¤® bit of class wouldnā€™t go afar

Reactions: 4
I just find the whole idealistic view of their dad so odd.. he asked were they alright.. is that not a normal question? They act as if he is some form of amazing man when in reality what they are describing is the bare minimum šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 8
He bank rolled them

duck knows how she keeps the weight off given the amount of boozing and eating out she does.

Last edited:
I just find the whole idealistic view of their dad so odd.. he asked were they alright.. is that not a normal question? They act as if he is some form of amazing man when in reality what they are describing is the bare minimum šŸ˜‚
And her obsession with her parents relationship, what he doesn't treat your mother like tit so he's the most amazing person ever?
I'd say she's short of barging into their bedroom and standing at the end of the bed hands clasped, rocking back and forth cooing "ahhh so in love, so cute"

• Haha
Can anyone else see a difference in her ā€œarseā€ transformation šŸ˜‚ cause I canā€™t - I also never noticed the dips until now - she knows how to angle

Reactions: 2
I actually can tbh, yessss I know them dips she kept them well hid with her sneeky sneeky angles . If her arse perks out more and gets a good result god bleeping help us itā€™s gonna be in your face 24 7. That girl would be spotted a mile away from her vag alone she has it on show so much

Also has aoibh lost weight I feel like she has u dunno if itā€™s just me though. She must be on the white diet also

Reactions: 3
How is she allowed to model for high class hair pieces when she has just done a collab with platinum and them awful looking tapes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.