Murphy Sisters Bla & Aoibh #2 Mahogany tan, lost her man, tits and flaps, lips like a baboons arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The recent grid post. 😳 her ‘smile’ is sooo forced and the way she sticks her teeth out is rotten

Reactions: 1
Good to see she finally washed all her tan off on tonight's stories .Finally a normal colouring again 🤣

Reactions: 1
First time poster here, but I’ve had to unfollow bla after her watching her stories tonight, because I can’t listen to her talking and breathing in between her teeth!! Sucking in every last breath 🤬🤬 it’s almost as bad as listening to someone smack gum

Reactions: 2
Why does she keep doing crotch shots? 😵 I wonder if she was on the LI subs bench, and now maybe they've gone with someone else. Or else whoever she is seeing at the mo is giving her the run around cuz girlo is acting up with these constant reminders of what a ride she is (and she is a babe to be fair to her). And I dont think it's because of heartbreak with the ex.

Reactions: 4
I actually think the way she is carrying on makes her much less attractive regardless of her physical shape. It’s desperate

Reactions: 17
What was the point of today's video?
Close up of vulva, oil, shouting across at her family member... What was her actual goal today apart from "I'm so gorgeous, I'll turn my male followers on rubbing oil into myself". She's so strange. Someone needs to have a chat with her. All for body positivity and women doing what they want but like today's video had zero point! So strange...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lads I haven't been able to do anything all day. Bla never posted her oiling herself up and I just can't cope.... Did she not oil today? Did she not video it coz how dare she if she didn't.... The panic! 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she makes out that her tan is number one and she always always uses it but the girl is basically a diffrent race now because of sun beds my arse does she use the tan

Oh by the way does it annoy anyone how influencers put tan on (chains , braclets still on , hair swinging around the face . I need to be free of everything and the hair needs to be pulled up

Reactions: 17
she makes out that her tan is number one and she always always uses it but the girl is basically a diffrent race now because of sun beds my arse does she use the tan

Oh by the way does it annoy anyone how influencers put tan on (chains , braclets still on , hair swinging around the face . I need to be free of everything and the hair needs to be pulled up
She's filthy looking I think, he long hair down always looks stinking with sweat, tan and sun oils.

Reactions: 4
She's filthy looking I think, he long hair down always looks stinking with sweat, tan and sun oils.
Can you imagine the smell off her when she goes to the gym and then work in the same clothes. Like curry and biscuits with the BO and tan mixed together.

Reactions: 3
Just like Charleen they are just about getting away with the fillers because they are young. Give it a few years and bla will look older than the mother. I mean the mother always looks great I think. The dad has the ruddy complexion of an alcoholic. How do they go on like that in front of him 🫣 does aoibh have a boyfriend there?

Just like Charleen they are just about getting away with the fillers because they are young. Give it a few years and bla will look older than the mother. I mean the mother always looks great I think. The dad has the ruddy complexion of an alcoholic. How do they go on like that in front of him 🫣 does aoibh have a boyfriend there?
Was wondering who the fella is?

Just to add - Domo never managed Sin Niteclub. He worked there as he had a decent social media following. When Sam Sparow left the owner of sin was devo because he loved sam and he replaced sam with dom. Dom was a puppet in sin and his main job was to get tables booked. amazing talent for snow but rather basic and dopey.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg the video this morning 🤣🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 we need someone to come on and spill the tea about her and Domo. She's defo riding the PT. She's no shame and tbh if I were a guy I would be turned of with how she is selling herself at every opportunity. She absolutely loves herself
Correct, the PT Jamie is currently over in France with them at the moment.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Guys looks like Jamie is there … look at his shorts in a post on his grid from 21st sept 2021. Then look at this screenshot from Bla’s story today!! There was a fella who’s legs you kept seeing ina few photos but she wouldn’t show their face - it’s 100% Jamie. She says she’s not posting cause she’s having too much fun .. yeah right more like she needs to proof everything before posting and is taking pics with him she can’t post!
01714336-D5EF-447F-86D6-904851B5CF72.png

C09CCE59-A5B8-477A-9BBC-24214DA94D07.png

19B6516E-BDB8-4E19-BC74-0AB10BAAC308.png

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.