Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nike270

She looks trashy as f#k in that outfit. Did you notice the woman in front of her in the ballgown skirt, and then in walks Bla with her arse hanging out. She hasnt a bit of class. Also his feet 🤢

Reactions: 16

You'reone

Hahaha so that’s ok then to dump someone because they don’t make much money fuck that shit!!! What a cold hearted cow, call me old skool but that is pathetic excuse, you could have a “rich” man and still he treats you like shit…., I’m disappointed in her mother tbh!!! That she allowed this to happen! See ppl say that money doesn’t change you or it won’t happen to me but it did obviously in this case. Unpopular opinions but I act love dee devlin and Conor Mc Gregor I know many wil say oh but he cheated and all the rest but Damn hasn’t she turned out the best so to speak
"turned out the best" Are you okay? He rips her off left right and centre and then puts up videos of her sucking him off...Just because she's wearing designer while he does it to her doesn't mean she's "turned out the best"

Reactions: 16

lols417

I actually can’t watch Bla anymore. The consent video herself half naked is actually cringe. Is she was chocolate she would eat herself. How is she even a blogger when all she does is film herself naked. And she isn’t even pretty her mouth is funny and touches her nose. She’s so irritating

How is this girl even even a blogger is the taping herself half naked is actually cringe. She thinks she is beautiful and all I see is someone over doing it ok tan with a big nose that touches her lips. She’s actually making love to the camera alone. 😂😂😂 get a life

• Haha
Reactions: 15

TheOpinionatedHun

Thread Suggestion:
#3 Ibiza Hun Bla flaunting the girls and pussy-cat , digging her claws back into Domo doormat. Seems she can’t keep no mister , is Aoibh now the better looking sister 👀

• Haha

Emmi59382

Chatty Member
I wonder is it so nice to come home from X to a clean apartment cos she never tells us??

Also I can't imagine the embarrassment of collabing with a cleaning company and getting your apartment cleaned for free and having the cheek to leave them a note to organise your wardrobe 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha

Kezzy

Chatty Member
I used to think Bla was stunning, but now all I see is a man's face. I don't think she is naturally beautiful at all. Her pigmentation or tash or whatever it is is awful and her lips ruin her face

Sickofthissh1t

Chatty Member
What was the point of today's video?
Close up of vulva, oil, shouting across at her family member... What was her actual goal today apart from "I'm so gorgeous, I'll turn my male followers on rubbing oil into myself". She's so strange. Someone needs to have a chat with her. All for body positivity and women doing what they want but like today's video had zero point! So strange...

• Haha

CatVonMe

Chatty Member
Tbh I think they’re real. She’s been that size forever and they have the sag of a natural boob (I mean that in a nice way!)

Emmi59382

Chatty Member
Would she ever fuck off pretending that she’s wearing Biabelle when Stevie Wonder himself could tell she’s on sunbeds. Oh you’re wearing fake tan.. but days later you have a facial and your face is the same sun damaged colour afterwards as it was before the facial?? None of your tan came off? Go ahead with yourself now Bla.

Blondie97

Always talks about a certain cleaning company but has since been “let down” and is now on the beg 🥴 bla Beggy Mitchell

Reactions: 14