Murphy Sisters Bla & Aoibh #2 Mahogany tan, lost her man, tits and flaps, lips like a baboons arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys looks like Jamie is there … look at his shorts in a post on his grid from 21st sept 2021. Then look at this screenshot from Bla’s story today!! There was a fella who’s legs you kept seeing ina few photos but she wouldn’t show their face - it’s 100% Jamie. She says she’s not posting cause she’s having too much fun .. yeah right more like she needs to proof everything before posting and is taking pics with him she can’t post!View attachment 1362542
View attachment 1362550
View attachment 1362553
Damn you’re good 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Guys looks like Jamie is there … look at his shorts in a post on his grid from 21st sept 2021. Then look at this screenshot from Bla’s story today!! There was a fella who’s legs you kept seeing ina few photos but she wouldn’t show their face - it’s 100% Jamie. She says she’s not posting cause she’s having too much fun .. yeah right more like she needs to proof everything before posting and is taking pics with him she can’t post!View attachment 1362542
View attachment 1362550
View attachment 1362553
I think your right 👀 no tattoos either , you can see when pulling the mother out of the water … didn’t take the family long to accept her sneaky link ! Do they actually not care she was ripping domo off when “training” ….What a dope! Leaving your fella of a few years and going for someone with a massive reputation 🙄

Ye Jamie - exactly what Bla is currently at 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 6
View attachment 1362550
View attachment 1362553
Serious detective skills there. I hope you are employed in a Restorative job 😅

Who is this Enzo guy as well? Is this someone she met over there

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s happened to Blas left eye? And even in the video they’ve put up of the interview she doesn’t look like like the grid photos 😅 so young and so much filler in her face already!! Looks like it’s started to migrate all over the show…

ps I made the mistake of creeping Aoibhs new boy and the comments she’s left under his posts would give ye the dry bokes

Attachments

Reactions: 3
she makes out that her tan is number one and she always always uses it but the girl is basically a diffrent race now because of sun beds my arse does she use the tan

Oh by the way does it annoy anyone how influencers put tan on (chains , braclets still on , hair swinging around the face . I need to be free of everything and the hair needs to be pulled up
This comment! I'm so happy I'm not the only one lol!

Reactions: 3
She's stealing the bikini look/style [wear it upside down] from the new girl Antigoni on Love Island

Screenshot 2022-06-23 at 10.57.09.png

Screenshot 2022-06-23 at 10.59.15.png

Reactions: 2
That’s just looks plain ridiculous.
Absolutely ridiculous! And not very functional. Looks like it's far easier to have a nip slip than when tied normally! Last summer there was a big trend of tying your bikini in loads of different ways. Don't see the point of it now personally

Reactions: 2
Jamie follows aoibh's holiday fling so i do believe he was there!
Two comments in 24 hour like a pure weirdo but does anyone else not find it odd that her family just accept her bringing along the fella she was most likely riding behind Domos back on a family holiday? Maybe my family are just square but my da would not be accepting someone I’ve been with a handful of weeks/months tagging along to our holiday? 🥲 especially after having your ex literally live in your family home for years!! Odd all round

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.