Murphy Sisters Bla & Aoibh #2 Mahogany tan, lost her man, tits and flaps, lips like a baboons arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually disgusting.. if she was a guest at my wedding I would have kindly asked her to either put tits away or leave .. woman

Reactions: 2
Why do either bla or aoibh think it’s a good look? They could be so much more stylish and it’s always cheap cheap tack with them

Reactions: 5
Like you might aswell invite strippers to talk to that class.. at least they work hard for the money!!

Reactions: 3
Oh back to Ibiza πŸ‘€ to domo is it
Yep that's his car she's in. You can tell from the lines and dots in the seat and head rest. Towards his pictures he had up in the car a few weeks back ! What a doormat he is πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ
---
Yep that's his car she's in. You can tell from the lines and dots in the seat and head rest. Towards his pictures he had up in the car a few weeks back ! What a doormat he is πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ
Can dom the doormat go into the new heading ..someone do it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 3
---

Can dom the doormat go into the new heading ..someone do it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Yasssssss πŸ‘€ ready and waiting for a great one liner from someone

Sure it’s him sitting beside her in her stories where she’s laughing chatting to him! Music playing over it! Ye can see his tattoo and his head in the glass behind her πŸ‘€

Reactions: 1
I feel sorry for Domos ex after Bla, he literally went to a dinner with his ex and her family, put it on social media while he was with the girl and after all of that have ended up back together.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.