Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I use to like her at the beginning but I feel that her makeup looks are all the same, and quite drag queen looking. The 'howrya lads' does my head in like she's one of us yet she was a total social climber bagging her loaded husband. They are absolutely minted yet she begs for everything. She has no shame....looking for advise where to find deep fitting mattress sheets took the biscuit. Do influencers not use Google??
And as for the sons communion...it was like a wedding fair. If someone gifted her a load of doves to fly out of a clowns arse she would have accepted it as long as it was free....and then ask us 'lads' for recommendations for a company to come out and clean up the dove shit...for free

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I get a great laugh outta the sister! I live in her estate and the other morning she literally stood outside my house for about 5 mins taking selfies. She then turned around n headed back to her house! Then she puts up a story about going for an early walk “ chasing the sunrise” made out like she was on a proper walk 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

fifilatro

i infollowed her a while back when she was walking around a garden center admiring all of the ridiculously overpriced furniture and she was tagging the shit out of them only begging for the freebies🤬 she is most definitely the OG beggy mitchell.and her style (house and clothes) is awful,she’s like something out of footballers wives back in the day😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Firsttimeposter

Mother of god I never said it was grand for him to be there just that I don’t think he’s her brother. Most of us on this site are all of the same opinion on covid and the slack attitude instaflogger huns have towards restrictions. We’re not the enemy

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I had to laugh at her comment that call out pages are so 2018 ...a bit rich from the woman whose entire image and home looks like a reject from the set of Footballer's Wives. Has anyone told her that it's not 2002 anymore?

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Its a parade through Belfast City in the middle of a pandemic , crowds gathering to massage the ego of all them dickheads.....and I exclude rachel gorry in that, I think as a person she can be quite easily led and maybe pressured into things she doesn't really want to do, you can tell she doesn't look that comfortable being there but then again she could have said no
I have to disagree with you about Rachel, I used to think that too, until recently.. I don’t think she’s as innocent (silly, vulnerable ditzy) as she makes out.. of course she could've said no, especially as it’s her husbands 6 month anniversary! Rachel is just as at fault as the rest of them for going, what’s good for the goose is good for the gander... Shame on every single one of them to at attended.. MRS went for an hour and brought an audience with her doesn’t make a difference if she went for one hour or 5 she’s a bad as the rest of them

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Warda Marmaduke

I will say in fairness too her at least she has an actual job unlike most influencers and she does work bloody hard but the blatant begging does my head in, pay for it like the rest of us.

What really put me off her though was when she was on her stories crying about being ripped off by that kitchen crowd (which was awful) but too then turn around and work with Carris closet who ripped off SO many people, mostly bride's who would be her main clientele just smacked of self importance

Reactions: 21

fifilatro

i see she’s putting up some bullshit justification for why she went now..no fuck off michelle-you’re not performing an essential service,you only went to stroke your own ego and feel like a z list celeb😡

Absolutely love the beautiful truth
she’s my absolute fave..and there’s a reason why she doesn’t have a thread here-because she’s about one of the only honest influencers out there

Reactions: 20

Elleangel

As someone who is also expecting a baby soon, this type of Collab with influencers annoy me, baby stuff is so expensive and then they get it for nothing for doing nothing🤣🙈. Its always the more high end bits aswell, that shop would be local enough to me and I was going to buy few bits from there but I won't now, I know it's a form of marketing but at times it's annoying to watch them get bits for babies when they can well afford it, I'd much rather see these Collab gifted to a women's refuge or a baby bank, they are always crying out for travel systems and baby bits.

Mrs make up also has a good business off her own bat she'd be well able to afford this, I don't know just seeing influencers still been gifted expensive gifts in middle of a pandemic leaves a bad taste in my mouth

Reactions: 18

Firsttimeposter

I honestly love Bperfect products and the Mrs glam palette, I did her online courses but found the second one a waste of money the looks were very repetitive. I’ve been looking at tattle for a long time but finally had to sign up for an account to share my utter disgust at the carry on in Belfast last night. There was zero social distancing, barely a mask in sight, I actually saw someone standing behind Brendan holding the mask away from their face I presume so as not to ruin their makeup. The whole thing was a total two fingers up to everyone who has not seen family, my kids have only seen their granddad once since March! People who have cancelled weddings, not being able to be with loved ones as they passed away. I am absolutely horrified at their behaviour and will not be purchasing anything further from bperfect or any of the related brands and will be unfollowing all these gobshite influencers who think they’re above the law

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Cupcake queenie

Its a parade through Belfast City in the middle of a pandemic , crowds gathering to massage the ego of all them dickheads.....and I exclude rachel gorry in that, I think as a person she can be quite easily led and maybe pressured into things she doesn't really want to do, you can tell she doesn't look that comfortable being there but then again she could have said no
Absolutely NO EXCUSE for Rachel Gorry being there, she should have been home with her 3 young children..... NOBODY made her go, it was completely her decision, im not buying "the poor me, miss innocent routiene" shes as much of a disgrace as all the others who went are😤

Mrs Makeups mother wrote on her grid "so proud of you, what a turnout" is she for real? Theres a pandemic, it shouldnt have gone ahead, there shouldnt have been a "turnout" disgracefull, every one of them😤

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Columbo

VIP Member
I do like Rachel and feel very sorry for her losing her husband but my pet hate is when bloggers/Instagrammers promote charities as an #ad. She had a post up yesterday about donating clothes through TK Maxx in aid of Enable Ireland and it was marked as ad. Could she not have supported it without being paid? It just didn't sit right with me although I know she's not the only one who does it.

• Wow
Reactions: 17

dontcome@me

VIP Member
I don’t think it’s fair to bring up the pound with MRS.... at the end of the day, it’s her in-law’s business, not hers and not her husbands. What would people have her do? Divorce the husband to disassociate herself from them with a baby on the way 🤣
I have nothing to do with my in laws for various reasons, mostly because they’re not nice people. I’ve never seen his family on her stories. For all we know, she has very little to do with them. Anyway, like I said - not fair to be holding it against her. And I’m not her biggest fan, and I love animals but people want blood out of these influencers over things that are not even about them sometimes

Reactions: 16

Base2019

VIP Member
MRS done my make up for my wedding, she is totally different in real life compared to what you see on Instagram and I don’t mean in a good way! I was given a price for my trials etc and when went for trail she said I was told the wrong price and wanted an extra €50. I paid it as was very close to wedding. On the morning of the wedding she hardly spoke to anyone or had any craic at all. She comes across on Instagram as being so fun and outgoing but I didn’t get that from her in real life, it was very much get in, get the job done and get out. She obviously wasn’t a fan of my wedding at all as never featured on anything online #awks hahhaa

RudyRudy

I really hope people wake up and boycott that b perfect brand,he has just proven he gives zero fucks about the seriousness of this pandemic,what a shower of ignorant fools to be acting like that tonight every single one of them should be ashamed of themselves.

Mammyof1

Is the fact she called her house MRS manor not enough to turn you off 🤣🤣🤣
She looks rough as hell in real life!!

Reactions: 15

Porthos

She had a scarf covering her stomach in her stories this morning, so she may well be pregnant. If she is then it makes her judgement even more questionable in travelling to Belfast for that event. If she had any balls she would admit what I think she's feeling which is that when she got there it looked like a complete shambles so she left quickly. But she won't because she's all about the dolla dolla.

Reactions: 15