MrsMakeUp - Michelle Regazzoli Stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really isn't a nice bag. LV have so much nicer. The scarf is horrible too.

Reactions: 3
Looks like a new jeep in the drive too. Land Rover or Range Rover. And there she was making it all about her during lockdown saying how down she was because it was a struggle for her profession... clearly not struggling. To post something like that on Instagram while people are loosing their jobs etc.. it screams insecurities on her part. And her sister does not seem to have a job. Just does the admin for Her yikes

Reactions: 5
Usually i dont begrudge people buying whatever they like with their hard earned money but why say how sad it was to see closing down sales or shops closed etc then spend over 2k in brown thomas who will be ok and theres no fear for louis Vuitton without her business. Why didn't she go into those shops and spend some money.

Reactions: 8
I wouldn't begrudge her buying the bag as a celebration of a successful launch for her palette. But yes it is tasteless to flaunt it on instagram, and god it is one ugly bag. But did you even buy a Louis Vuitton bag if you didn't unbox it on instagram ;)

How can someone who has just created her own brand, who wants us mere mortals to buy her products, flaunt such blatant tacky ness, by tacky I donā€™t even mean the bag or scarf, I mean the flaunting, the classless showing off, there is a recession, commenting on a busker, go on about her industry suffering, she is ā€œnew moneyā€ who never have the class to keep that tit to themselves

Reactions: 11
A day of free extensions this week that customers should pay ā‚¬600 for another day gettin facials then another flaunting around town then trying to act like one of us mortals in the manor maybe shes Tiggys long lost sister!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's so nouveau, it's embarrassing! No taste or class....don't like her make up palette, it's tacky looking. She became well known after doing Rosanna Davison's wedding make up!

She is as tacky. She should have spent the 2k on a stylist not the bag. Her and her sister are 2 tacky yokesšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I get a great laugh outta the sister! I live in her estate and the other morning she literally stood outside my house for about 5 mins taking selfies. She then turned around n headed back to her house! Then she puts up a story about going for an early walk ā€œ chasing the sunriseā€ made out like she was on a proper walk šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The two of them look like theyā€™re stuck in a 90ā€™s drag show. The bag is so tacky. LV is so chav now, itā€™s the new Burberry.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Plus LV is the most copied brand ever!! Looks like the gear you'd get on Moore St!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Iā€™ve never liked LV because of this. And itā€™s way overpriced.
Agree I have a real LV clutch bag and a wallet and the bag isnā€™t even real leather!! I actually have to bring both of them back to LV for repairs too - the bag needs the gold plate replaced as itā€™s so badly scratched and the button on my wallet needs to be replaced after only 2 years. I love them and donā€™t regret buying them (they were 30th birthday and another milestone gifts to myself) but I know thereā€™s so many fakes - especially of that bag they all have - the multi pochette! But all those insta huns have a lot of fakes. Thereā€™s no way theyā€™re decked out in Balenciaga and Gucci for everything. Having a couple of designer pieces fair enough but some of them are so obvious with the fakes

Reactions: 4
Agree I have a real LV clutch bag and a wallet and the bag isnā€™t even real leather!! I actually have to bring both of them back to LV for repairs too - the bag needs the gold plate replaced as itā€™s so badly scratched and the button on my wallet needs to be replaced after only 2 years. I love them and donā€™t regret buying them (they were 30th birthday and another milestone gifts to myself) but I know thereā€™s so many fakes - especially of that bag they all have - the multi pochette! But all those insta huns have a lot of fakes. Thereā€™s no way theyā€™re decked out in Balenciaga and Gucci for everything. Having a couple of designer pieces fair enough but some of them are so obvious with the fakes
yes your 100% right. So many people seem to have the fake stuff now

Reactions: 2
look at you showing off šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ make sure to plaster it all over instagram nowšŸ¤£šŸ¤£ youā€™ll be an insta hun yet šŸ˜‚

I tell ye lads ye'll be well jell of moi!!!! Can't help it if I cans afford it.....have a Channnel Bag too n all

• Haha
I tell ye lads ye'll be well jell of moi!!!! Can't help it if I cans afford it.....have a Channnel Bag too n all
youā€™ll have Matt Britton out this week to gift you floors for the whole house šŸ¤£ ripping i amšŸ¤£šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.