MrsMakeUp - Michelle Regazzoli Stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg emma swinging around them all hugging for pics wtfffff they should be ashamed

Reactions: 3
I can’t understand how the media haven’t picked this up.
Me too it’s such a blatant disregard for government guidelines north and south. All these influencers think that they are untouchable, some media outlet with a backbone needs to take a stand and call them out

Reactions: 1
Its a parade through Belfast City in the middle of a pandemic , crowds gathering to massage the ego of all them dickheads.....and I exclude rachel gorry in that, I think as a person she can be quite easily led and maybe pressured into things she doesn't really want to do, you can tell she doesn't look that comfortable being there but then again she could have said no
Absolutely NO EXCUSE for Rachel Gorry being there, she should have been home with her 3 young children..... NOBODY made her go, it was completely her decision, im not buying "the poor me, miss innocent routiene" shes as much of a disgrace as all the others who went are😤

Mrs Makeups mother wrote on her grid "so proud of you, what a turnout" is she for real? Theres a pandemic, it shouldnt have gone ahead, there shouldnt have been a "turnout" disgracefull, every one of them😤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
NI recorded their highest number of recorded cases today and these idiots had a party last night. They just don’t care.

Reactions: 8
Absolutely NO EXCUSE for Rachel Gorry being there, she should have been home with her 3 young children..... NOBODY made her go, it was completely her decision, im not buying "the poor me, miss innocent routiene" shes as much of a disgrace as all the others who went are😤

Mrs Makeups mother wrote on her grid "so proud of you, what a turnout" is she for real? Theres a pandemic, it shouldnt have gone ahead, there shouldnt have been a "turnout" disgracefull, every one of them😤
I agree with you she shouldnt have been there all I am saying is I think she can be quite easily led & is way in over her head with the rest of them, I am sure she will receive backlash from this & I hope it makes her realize her mistake

Sorry but I have to disagree, to say the North isn't taking it seriously just isn't true. There are lots of restrictions in place and everyone I know is following them and shops are being strict certainly where I live anyway. Just because the instahuns think the rules don't apply to them doesn't mean everyone here is the same.
Hope you still ‘have to disagree’ when you see the numbers for today up north. There’s ppl everywhere who don’t follow rules etc but personally from my experiences in many shops etc up north since March I feel safer in the south. That’s just my experience

Every single person that went to that just lived up to the stereotype of an "influencer". Beautiful truth made a thinly veiled dig at it by saying she cancelled a trip away up north with her mam and she couldn't justify travelling up there with the numbers. All it takes is common sense. Something that every single person at that event last nite lacked!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.