Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ruthless21

She done my make up for my wedding aswell and although she wasn’t much craic....she was very professional....I didn’t feature on any of her online stuff either 😂.....I found her assistant quite rude though....and like you I was quoted the wrong price by the assistant lianne....And a few weeks before the wedding I questioned the amount I had left to pay, after an extra €100 was added onto my total and was told by lianne that it if I couldn’t pay this extra €100 she would cancel the entire booking....like of course I’m going to pay it with a few weeks to my wedding how would I of found another make up artist in that short amount of time 😒....wonder does she still work with lianne there’s never much mention of her anymore she always used to mention her on her stories and the likes....🤷🏽‍♀️
That's not surprising at all.
My friend used her for an event in his pharmacy, after being given all the make up and paid to do tutorial on her channel. Then paid to show up at the event and do a tutorial thingy. On the day she wouldn't post anything on her social medias without being paid a further 1000 🤑🤑🤑 those bug houses must be paid for somehow

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12

Lmarcon

VIP Member
The launch is two fingers up at everyone in Northern Ireland . Gov guidelines have stated that we aren’t to visit any other house household Provence wide . (Unless 6 ppl in a garden and other exceptions ) Haven’t went to see my parents or sister in over 2 weeks . Have a six month old half my friends haven’t even met nor will anytime soon , but sure work away have celebs over from England and makeup artists from all over Ireland .i won’t be buying g any b perfect stuff again
Hope everyone boycotts b perfect and voduz after this. And I suppose no one can criticise saint Rachel Gorry for attending 🙄

Wonderwall

I wouldn’t feel sorry for him. The whole event was about whipping up publicity and making money
Don't feel one bit sorry for him or Denise. Total crocodile tears. Blaming the amount of people that turned up and not expecting the numbers. They should have just kept quiet for the day rather than that crap.

I really thought this week that MRS was pregnant. I know some people here had mentioned it recently but when I saw her in Blanch I thought she might have been in Dublin for a hospital appointment. Then her covering her tummy with the buttoned blazer, leaving early, having a soft drink and tea at dinner and she hasn’t had her Botox redone.
If she is pregnant she would be high risk and should not have travelled to Belfast.....

LoveTheGossIre

Chatty Member
I’m embarassed for the sister she’s done up like it’s her sweet sixteen 🤣🤣 god almighty !! And she’s dirty lookin she’s got that much makeup on 🤢

Plainwhited

Anyone got a number for Matt Briton? It's just I need a new carpet and he seems to be giving them away for free...

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Hellsbells2020

How can someone who has just created her own brand, who wants us mere mortals to buy her products, flaunt such blatant tacky ness, by tacky I don’t even mean the bag or scarf, I mean the flaunting, the classless showing off, there is a recession, commenting on a busker, go on about her industry suffering, she is “new money” who never have the class to keep that shit to themselves

Base2019

VIP Member
Was she not flat out putting up posts about life being so hard for her profession in lockdown last month and about it being uncertain time’s? Obviously not impacted that much when shes away to BT to buy a handbag!

• Wow

Base2019

VIP Member
I didn’t think much of the apology.. she is saying she wouldn’t do anything to put her family/kids in danger. Are you for real?? I don’t think covid just decides oh she’s doing her best il not infect these people.... like how stupid could you be! It’s not as if anyone that has caught Covid or subsequently died ALONE from it has asked for it. Very, very silly. She also seems oblivious to the fact that it’s not just HER family, it’s a blatant disregard for other people too... those going through cancer treatment alone, ladies giving birth alone, ladies miscarrying alone, people dying alone. I just can’t get my head round how selfish people are!!!!

DPG

I agree.. A friend of my contacted Shauna for a quote for a living room and she said she doesn’t do exact quotes but on average a living room is around 20k... lunacy!!!
FYI...Tell your friend that she sources most of the furniture products on their feed from Richmond Interiors and resells at an insane markup. You can buy direct if you contact them 🤫🤫🤫

• Wow
  • Heart

Rhage

While I was never a fan of Michelle’s makeup looks I did always think fair play to her she’s made a good business for herself. The downright disregard for others by breaking restrictions and going shopping in Dublin when she lives in Meath, conveniently deleting the snaps and then toddling off to Belfast for a shop opening has really disgusted me. All while saying “oh I’ve been so careful & taken this so seriously” That shop was hyped and promoted in the last few weeks to the max, they all hardly thought they’d get only a handful as a turnout at it.
I’ve done the only thing I can do to show my disgust of the situation which is unfollow the lot of them. Each and everyone of them involved

Molsdol

Chatty Member
God I hope its true. Imagine if she isn't or going through IVF (again pure speculation) which bloats one up or like some of us (no one in particular we're just carrying a covid 19 bump) Pgy speculation can be so upsetting.

Jenna89

Chatty Member
If she is pregnant, surely that’s her own business? Maybe she’s waiting to be over a certain number of weeks before announcing (if she even does want to publicly announce).

And if she’s not pregnant, all this talk of her looking pregnant won’t be going down well I can imagine!

Reactions: 10

Columbo

VIP Member
Anyone else think she only mentioned getting tested because she thought she'd be negative and could screenshot her result while going on a "it's so important to get tested" holier than thou rant? No way is she still waiting on the results. It's been days. Maybe the full face of make up today is to disguise the fact she's looking ill? Not that I'd wish it on her or anyone else but either don't mention it in the first place if you're not going to mention the results.

• Heart

Elleangel

Defo not Baby Elegance(not glam enough for our Michelle). I’d say ByggeBo have given the travel system and perhaps a co-sleeper or stokke crib. No wait, a stokke Tripp trapp. I wouldn’t go near that shop now, far too many collabs and gifted items to instahuns that can afford them 10 times over.
I mentioned before I was going to get some bits from byggebo as they would be only local baby shop to me but I went else where in the end, probably sounding petty but just really dislike infleuncers doing Collabs on expensive baby bits. Just think its so tone deaf especially as baby stuff is so expensive, ftm or any expectant mothers watching this could think they should be buying all these expensive bits. I said the same when little bow pip was expecting sonny, amount she got was unreal. Really think these shops aswell as gifting bloggers as I know that's how they advertise these days should do something for women's refuge or baby banks aswell, that would influence more people. These Collabs have the opposite effect on me, i avoid them like the plague 😂🙈