MrsMakeUp - Michelle Regazzoli Stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone who is also expecting a baby soon, this type of Collab with influencers annoy me, baby stuff is so expensive and then they get it for nothing for doing nothing🤣🙈. Its always the more high end bits aswell, that shop would be local enough to me and I was going to buy few bits from there but I won't now, I know it's a form of marketing but at times it's annoying to watch them get bits for babies when they can well afford it, I'd much rather see these Collab gifted to a women's refuge or a baby bank, they are always crying out for travel systems and baby bits.

Mrs make up also has a good business off her own bat she'd be well able to afford this, I don't know just seeing influencers still been gifted expensive gifts in middle of a pandemic leaves a bad taste in my mouth

Reactions: 18
As someone who is also expecting a baby soon, this type of Collab with influencers annoy me, baby stuff is so expensive and then they get it for nothing for doing nothing🤣🙈. Its always the more high end bits aswell, that shop would be local enough to me and I was going to buy few bits from there but I won't now, I know it's a form of marketing but at times it's annoying to watch them get bits for babies when they can well afford it, I'd much rather see these Collab gifted to a women's refuge or a baby bank, they are always crying out for travel systems and baby bits.

Mrs make up also has a good business off her own bat she'd be well able to afford this, I don't know just seeing influencers still been gifted expensive gifts in middle of a pandemic leaves a bad taste in my mouth
Same, recently had a baby.

wouldn’t buy from so many brands because they were gifting so much.

ordered and delivered from baby elegance and the day after they had a big collab with Ailbhe Garrihy.

like these can all afford it no problem!

Reactions: 2
Same, recently had a baby.

wouldn’t buy from so many brands because they were gifting so much.

ordered and delivered from baby elegance and the day after they had a big collab with Ailbhe Garrihy.

like these can all afford it no problem!
It was very hard to find places that hadn't done Collabs with people 🤣 I just couldn't part my hard earned money with shops that gave grand worth of equipment away, might sound petty but I just couldn't do it, even if they did a proper review of the equipment I might have considered it
One instagrammer I follow had a baby very recently and she was very informative and bought things herself and she got slight discount aswell but she was transparent in what she got discounted and what she bought herself, I bought items from where she recommended after that, that's what I call influencing 👍

Sure we knew this was coming - few weeks ago she was secretly on the beg cause things have changed since she had the boys and that. Remember I paid over a months mortgage for our girls pram/buggy/travel seats etc and seeing so many of these Insta huns getting them for free or huge discounts especially the ones who can openly afford it.

Reactions: 5
I refuse to pay full price for a travel system, ive bought them practically brand new on fb or done deal and then just gotten a new car seat (its the one thing i would never buy second hand)

Complaining about another month of lockdown while conveniently forgetting her and her super spreader family are part of the reason why. I can’t believe she still never admitted she had it after being so smug about how honest she was telling the peasants she was getting tested

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Complaining about another month of lockdown while conveniently forgetting her and her super spreader family are part of the reason why. I can’t believe she still never admitted she had it after being so smug about how honest she was telling the peasants she was getting tested
Did she definitely have it?

I was absolutely terrified while pregnant. But if you’re out flouting restrictions and doing what you want then you’re asking for it.
That’s my feeling on it as well. I wouldn’t wish ill health on her especially while pregnant but she didn’t exactly think about herself or others

Reactions: 1
The state of it though, lord above I wouldn't pay for that either. Must be a girl, hardly rose gold for a boy???
Nah FBG had the same system for her lad! I remember loving it then seeing the price 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That shop is in Navan , she’s in Rathoath so 20km away ! That shop also supplied Vogue Williams with baby stuff too .

That shop is in Navan , she’s in Rathoath so 20km away ! That shop also supplied Vogue Williams with baby stuff too .
for baby items your allowed outside of your 5km as it’s classed as essential items and most hospitals won’t let you go home without them checking the car seat first.

Reactions: 3
for baby items your allowed outside of your 5km as it’s classed as essential items and most hospitals won’t let you go home without them checking the car seat first.
Hospitals don’t give a shite about the car seat anymore. When I had my baby we carried him out - well the nurse did. No car seat as it was fixed into the car. They didn’t question it.

Hospitals don’t give a shite about the car seat anymore. When I had my baby we carried him out - well the nurse did. No car seat as it was fixed into the car. They didn’t question it.
I had a completely different experience in Holles street , wouldn’t let me leave without car seat being checked.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.