MrsMakeUp - Michelle Regazzoli Stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That customised mask she has looks useless. It’s the wrong size. She may as well not be wearing one 🙄

Reactions: 7
Omg and hearing the numbers from Northern Ireland tonight, it’s crazy to think it went ahead, higher number today than in weeks, it’s appalling, I don’t understand why it couldn’t have been postponed, absolutely disgraceful

Reactions: 8
Its a parade through Belfast City in the middle of a pandemic , crowds gathering to massage the ego of all them dickheads.....and I exclude rachel gorry in that, I think as a person she can be quite easily led and maybe pressured into things she doesn't really want to do, you can tell she doesn't look that comfortable being there but then again she could have said no
I have to disagree with you about Rachel, I used to think that too, until recently.. I don’t think she’s as innocent (silly, vulnerable ditzy) as she makes out.. of course she could've said no, especially as it’s her husbands 6 month anniversary! Rachel is just as at fault as the rest of them for going, what’s good for the goose is good for the gander... Shame on every single one of them to at attended.. MRS went for an hour and brought an audience with her doesn’t make a difference if she went for one hour or 5 she’s a bad as the rest of them

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I do like Rachel and feel very sorry for her losing her husband but my pet hate is when bloggers/Instagrammers promote charities as an #ad. She had a post up yesterday about donating clothes through TK Maxx in aid of Enable Ireland and it was marked as ad. Could she not have supported it without being paid? It just didn't sit right with me although I know she's not the only one who does it.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
No distancing I that bar they're in now d youngones carrying the ice bucket of champagne Hello is it 2001 again Brendan ?

• Wow
I really hope people wake up and boycott that b perfect brand,he has just proven he gives zero fucks about the seriousness of this pandemic,what a shower of ignorant fools to be acting like that tonight every single one of them should be ashamed of themselves.

Reactions: 16
I have to disagree with you about Rachel, I used to think that too, until recently.. I don’t think she’s as innocent (silly, vulnerable ditzy) as she makes out.. of course she could've said no, especially as it’s her husbands 6 month anniversary! Rachel is just as at fault as the rest of them for going, what’s good for the goose is good for the gander... Shame on every single one of them to at attended.. MRS went for an hour and brought an audience with her doesn’t make a difference if she went for one hour or 5 she’s a bad as the rest of them
No you are right she is equally to blame as the rest of them i just feel she's like a fish out of water at these events she doesn't have the same neck as the rest of them if that makes sense and a bit of me feels she went today to take her mind off Daniel's 6 month anniversary.....I think she bit off more than she could chew today and will probably regret going , well at least I hope she does.....as for the rest of them they'll probably make the weekend out of it , dickheads

No you are right she is equally to blame as the rest of them i just feel she's like a fish out of water at these events she doesn't have the same neck as the rest of them if that makes sense and a bit of me feels she went today to take her mind off Daniel's 6 month anniversary.....I think she bit off more than she could chew today and will probably regret going , well at least I hope she does.....as for the rest of them they'll probably make the weekend out of it , dickheads
Oh I don’t know, when Denise was filming them earlier I couldn’t understand what Rachel was at behind her and when I looked, she was breaking her neck to get a can of drink open.... all for the camera is Rachel.. I don’t like judging her or saying what way she should grieve because I haven’t been in her shoes but somethings just not sitting right with me...

• Heart
Its a parade through Belfast City in the middle of a pandemic , crowds gathering to massage the ego of all them dickheads.....and I exclude rachel gorry in that, I think as a person she can be quite easily led and maybe pressured into things she doesn't really want to do, you can tell she doesn't look that comfortable being there but then again she could have said no
Oh I think she looks very comfortable there

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Oh come on she literally skipped onto the Covid bus she’s no innocent here

Very comfortable, also she's holding a banner up at one stage. You'd imagine after losing her husband shed have more respect for the front line workers etc. They all have necks on them

Reactions: 13
I hope she realised this is a business these people do not care that your husband passed they dont care about u or your family your followers tone point do care but you now have a higher following than alot of these bloggers are they're using your message to sell another crappy tan or palette fair weather friends n all that the industry is dog eat dog!

Reactions: 3
Rachel is a grown adult with 3 children. She shouldn’t be there.

Reactions: 9
And where’s the masks in this pic? The mask is slipping off Rachel I think!!! And before anyone jumps down my neck yes I do feel sorry for her & what she has been through & continues to go through but this just takes the biscuit .. she did not need to attend this farce of an event .. pure greed at this stage!! Completely cashing in now .. totally gone off her!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I honestly love Bperfect products and the Mrs glam palette, I did her online courses but found the second one a waste of money the looks were very repetitive. I’ve been looking at tattle for a long time but finally had to sign up for an account to share my utter disgust at the carry on in Belfast last night. There was zero social distancing, barely a mask in sight, I actually saw someone standing behind Brendan holding the mask away from their face I presume so as not to ruin their makeup. The whole thing was a total two fingers up to everyone who has not seen family, my kids have only seen their granddad once since March! People who have cancelled weddings, not being able to be with loved ones as they passed away. I am absolutely horrified at their behaviour and will not be purchasing anything further from bperfect or any of the related brands and will be unfollowing all these gobshite influencers who think they’re above the law

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Could you imagine the contact tracers if one of those idiots tests positive in the next few days. They’ll have their work cut.

Could you imagine the contact tracers if one of those idiots tests positive in the next few days. They’ll have their work cut.
They would need a file block to get all the names down . Would be a waste of time for all of nhs contact tracers those in the testing centres etc . Should this numbskulls get a test before joe soap who’s been wearing a mask and keeping travel and social interaction to a minimum ?

Go have a look at Emma kearneys story, I can’t believe what is up, all those people in one hotel room 🙈 it’s shocking
It’s actually disgraceful, you’d swear there was no such thing as corona virus and the worst thing is they’ll walk away from this, carry on with their lives, no self isolating, potentially passing on the virus to others and still thinking they’re the bees knees. It’s disgusting but we’re obviously the only ones who care

The stories are a disgrace- I wonder if Michelle brought covid back to her family and if she did will it have been worth it. I bet she has buyers remorse this morning. Idiot.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.