Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Porthos

Mrs Makeup's apology was ridiculous. She's apologising but claiming that she didn't do anything wrong because she didn't go to the afterparty? What about breaking the level 3 restrictions to go shopping in Blanch, Michelle? What about being on the bus? Not to mention you chose to go anyway.

No way I'd go to her house for trials if she behaves like this.

Reactions: 15

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I understand your point.my reply however is someone saying shes begging and I'm pointing out that her working with an irish brand is not begging.we can all have an opinion but we all need to stick with the facts and fact remains that working with a brand is not begging.its a job
And I don't know what you mean by not taking critisism? At the end of the day Michelle's a grown adult, why should she take critisism from a stranger? I unfollowed her because I don't think she puts much effort into her stories much anymore, but I certainly wouldn't follow just to come here and critisise someone. you mention that poor girl coco and yet here you are part of a page that does the same thing that made that girl take her life.and yes I joined here yesterday so I'm a hypocrite too. Soon as I figure out how to delete this account I'll be gone.
You should all too before your the reason another life is taken 💝
Hi Michelle. Walking around furniture stores tagging them 100 times & garden centres doing the same is absolutely begging. Listing out things that are outstanding in the house is also begging. Nobody is bullying her/you. Stop begging & there will be nothing to say

Reactions: 15

brandambassador

VIP Member
She blames ‘pregnancy lips’ .. nothing to do with the decade of filler before that of course... the older she gets the more she morphs into a transvestite looking traveller

*apologies to trabsvestites and travellers

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Lmcl2020

Comparing pages like this to a child being bullied and taking their own life to her own experience of trolling /call out pages . How could u bring something like that back to yourself . Bit different ppl commenting on the constant ads and freebies general lack of integrity , crying poor me at the start of lockdown , animal welfare issues with the in-laws and a child’s life being made a living hell online. She makes a living from marketing herself so with that comes others having an opinion on you good or bad . A child being trolled to the point of suicide , getting unwarranted negative attention and someone selling the glam life and being criticised occasionally is not

BalKey1907

I'd love to see Mrs do a makeup look that didn't end up making her look like a drag artist. I understand the heavy foundation and heavy eye is her go to and it has a market but just once I'd like to see her do something different!!

HumphreyB

VIP Member
If you accept the land and free housing that came from the profits made from animal neglect and abuse your part of the problem. She can’t shimmer over that with peachy queen.

Ruthless21

The og beggy Mitchell!
I cannot relate to her of late, she comes across so greedy and self serving. Pretends to be normal lads 😂 meanwhile living in her country mansion, with her flash car and 2 dishwashers.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Sprinty

Lads....sure look it fook it....couldn’t cope with the wanna be relatable dub slang so unfollowed. I’m all for nicknames for kids but Boogie? My nieces call snot a boogie!
The queen of Begging a freebie

Oh I think she looks very comfortable there
Very comfortable, also she's holding a banner up at one stage. You'd imagine after losing her husband shed have more respect for the front line workers etc. They all have necks on them

Goss_Goddess

Chatty Member
A grown woman playing with her palette in the day doing drag queen makeup🙄 she’s a one trick pony with that caked on glitter eyeshadow and ridic lashes. It’s not the noughties anymore MRS, we’ve moved on from that footballers wives look with bouffant extension hair

• Haha

Livingthedream

I just don't get MRS....... she is hideous looking, her makeup is ALWAYS the drag queen look!!!! Sell sell sell, greed greed greed, I wouldn't buy anything she was flogging, also her smile & laugh gives me anxiety sorry but she looks like rabbit

• Haha

Columbo

VIP Member
Don't feel one bit sorry for him or Denise. Total crocodile tears. Blaming the amount of people that turned up and not expecting the numbers. They should have just kept quiet for the day rather than that crap.
If they really had to go ahead with the launch they could've taken control of the situation and made it a ticketed event. People could've applied online for tickets to gain entry to the shop or something. That way if you didn't get a ticket you'd know there was no point showing up because you wouldn't get in.

Lmcl2020

Alicia lip filler should be shut down absolutely mutilating young girls who have zero confidence obviously to pay good money for those baby doll lips . Don’t judge anyone for getting lip fillers each to their own but a for a ‘practitioner’ to do this to ppls lips is down right disgraceful . Is that Alicia woman a nurse or what , if she was under a regulatory body surely she is breaking lots of codes esp opening under restrictions . She’s the one who should worry about being sued

Reactions: 12

Columbo

VIP Member
Laughable how they were all falling over themselves about the event at the time now there's backlash they can't get far enough away from it 😂

Mommamia

VIP Member
When your buying ugly Louis Vuittons these days ur defo not poor but people keep buying their stuff

• Haha

Tgif

MRS done my make up for my wedding, she is totally different in real life compared to what you see on Instagram and I don’t mean in a good way! I was given a price for my trials etc and when went for trail she said I was told the wrong price and wanted an extra €50. I paid it as was very close to wedding. On the morning of the wedding she hardly spoke to anyone or had any craic at all. She comes across on Instagram as being so fun and outgoing but I didn’t get that from her in real life, it was very much get in, get the job done and get out. She obviously wasn’t a fan of my wedding at all as never featured on anything online #awks hahhaa
She done my make up for my wedding aswell and although she wasn’t much craic....she was very professional....I didn’t feature on any of her online stuff either 😂.....I found her assistant quite rude though....and like you I was quoted the wrong price by the assistant lianne....And a few weeks before the wedding I questioned the amount I had left to pay, after an extra €100 was added onto my total and was told by lianne that it if I couldn’t pay this extra €100 she would cancel the entire booking....like of course I’m going to pay it with a few weeks to my wedding how would I of found another make up artist in that short amount of time 😒....wonder does she still work with lianne there’s never much mention of her anymore she always used to mention her on her stories and the likes....🤷🏽‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry