MrsMakeUp - Michelle Regazzoli Stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claire balding is on a mad one!!!! I'm on the edge of my seat here waiting on the stories to load 🤭🤭 least she has a pair

Reactions: 5
She’s raging Mrs blocked her . I dm’d mrs didn’t block me tho ... yet 🙈🙊

Reactions: 1
What is Claire’s instagram? I found one but it’s private? Lol mad for the ☕ 🤣

Reactions: 1
I really thought this week that MRS was pregnant. I know some people here had mentioned it recently but when I saw her in Blanch I thought she might have been in Dublin for a hospital appointment. Then her covering her tummy with the buttoned blazer, leaving early, having a soft drink and tea at dinner and she hasn’t had her Botox redone.

Reactions: 7
I really thought this week that MRS was pregnant. I know some people here had mentioned it recently but when I saw her in Blanch I thought she might have been in Dublin for a hospital appointment. Then her covering her tummy with the buttoned blazer, leaving early, having a soft drink and tea at dinner and she hasn’t had her Botox redone.
If she is pregnant she would be high risk and should not have travelled to Belfast.....

Reactions: 12
Have thought shes pregnant for the last few weeks too

Reactions: 4
She had a scarf covering her stomach in her stories this morning, so she may well be pregnant. If she is then it makes her judgement even more questionable in travelling to Belfast for that event. If she had any balls she would admit what I think she's feeling which is that when she got there it looked like a complete shambles so she left quickly. But she won't because she's all about the dolla dolla.

Reactions: 15
Anybody know what house party Claire Balding is talking about? In Dublin last night and people with a large following were there? Sounds bad, she says she can't even post it.

Reactions: 2
Anybody know what house party Claire Balding is talking about? In Dublin last night and people with a large following were there? Sounds bad, she says she can't even post it.
I imagine it’s the 1 attended by Ellie Kelly’s sister

Reactions: 3
Ellie Kelly’s sister was at a big house party

Reactions: 2
That'll be it then thanks. Don't follow her or her sister. Stupid enough to go to party but a whole other level to post it on Instagram 🙄
Ellie’s sister never posts anything on her page but was on loads of others stories. Two thick’s them sisters

Reactions: 6
Why can’t she post about it ? Coz Denise wasn’t there ? Hypocrite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.