MrsMakeUp - Michelle Regazzoli Stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I understand your point.my reply however is someone saying shes begging and I'm pointing out that her working with an irish brand is not begging.we can all have an opinion but we all need to stick with the facts and fact remains that working with a brand is not begging.its a job
And I don't know what you mean by not taking critisism? At the end of the day Michelle's a grown adult, why should she take critisism from a stranger? I unfollowed her because I don't think she puts much effort into her stories much anymore, but I certainly wouldn't follow just to come here and critisise someone. you mention that poor girl coco and yet here you are part of a page that does the same thing that made that girl take her life.and yes I joined here yesterday so I'm a hypocrite too. Soon as I figure out how to delete this account I'll be gone.
You should all too before your the reason another life is taken 💝
No I am not part of page that made a girl take her life . And I didn’t mention the girl by name , did I even mention it was a girl ? No I said child . Because it’s absolutely diabolical to use a child’s death and bring it back to your own experience on social media .I don’t actually follow Michelle any longer . Just clicked on in a moment of boredom as I’ve previously written in this thread about my experience of Michelle as a professional doing wedding makeup , and wanted to see what she was selling now . You don’t even need to delete ur account to not use this . It’s a website don’t open it if it bothers you . Easy to work that out :)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I had to laugh at her comment that call out pages are so 2018 ...a bit rich from the woman whose entire image and home looks like a reject from the set of Footballer's Wives. Has anyone told her that it's not 2002 anymore?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hi Michelle. Walking around furniture stores tagging them 100 times & garden centres doing the same is absolutely begging. Listing out things that are outstanding in the house is also begging. Nobody is bullying her/you. Stop begging & there will be nothing to say

Agree 100%.

Hi Michelle! Or is it Selena?

Reactions: 4
I understand your point.my reply however is someone saying shes begging and I'm pointing out that her working with an irish brand is not begging.we can all have an opinion but we all need to stick with the facts and fact remains that working with a brand is not begging.its a job
And I don't know what you mean by not taking critisism? At the end of the day Michelle's a grown adult, why should she take critisism from a stranger? I unfollowed her because I don't think she puts much effort into her stories much anymore, but I certainly wouldn't follow just to come here and critisise someone. you mention that poor girl coco and yet here you are part of a page that does the same thing that made that girl take her life.and yes I joined here yesterday so I'm a hypocrite too. Soon as I figure out how to delete this account I'll be gone.
You should all too before your the reason another life is taken 💝
No one coerced you to join here! But you did.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Agree 100%.

Hi Michelle! Or is it Selena?
Selena stuck in her mas attic hoping her sister will someday set her up with another horsey hun

Maybe if they werent so self obsessed like nobody is gonna like any of yous fck off walking sandwich boards money mad sold your soul and dnt like the consequences

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Selena stuck in her mas attic hoping her sister will someday set her up with another horsey hun

Maybe if they werent so self obsessed like nobody is gonna like any of yous fck off walking sandwich boards money mad sold your soul and dnt like the consequences
They're as common as muck on me show

Reactions: 5
Around 37/38
I always feel like she looks a good few years older. I unfollowed as it was too much makeup tutorials for me, and all about her own makeup which I'd never buy myself. I was researching wedding makeup artists and enquired twice with her last year and earlier this year, but Selina (PA) replied each time saying she wasn't available on either date. It was a generic email and looking back now she probably sends that email herself to make it look like she has a secretary! All of the makeup artists I contacted replied themselves... she reminds me of the first photographer we had booked...absolute notions...

Reactions: 3
I think she isn’t even 35 yet. She looks 10 years older trying to look younger if that makes sense

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.