MrsMakeUp - Michelle Regazzoli Stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The og beggy Mitchell!
I cannot relate to her of late, she comes across so greedy and self serving. Pretends to be normal lads 😂 meanwhile living in her country mansion, with her flash car and 2 dishwashers.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is the fact she called her house MRS manor not enough to turn you off 🤣🤣🤣
She looks rough as hell in real life!!

Reactions: 15
Why does her parents new house look the same as hers 🤣 think she had a story up with the floors and they looked the same as hers , maybe I’m wrong don’t watch her too often

Reactions: 3
i infollowed her a while back when she was walking around a garden center admiring all of the ridiculously overpriced furniture and she was tagging the tit out of them only begging for the freebies🤬 she is most definitely the OG beggy mitchell.and her style (house and clothes) is awful,she’s like something out of footballers wives back in the day😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
i infollowed her a while back when she was walking around a garden center admiring all of the ridiculously overpriced furniture and she was tagging the tit out of them only begging for the freebies🤬 she is most definitely the OG beggy mitchell.and her style (house and clothes) is awful,she’s like something out of footballers wives back in the day😂
It's so unrelateable. She claims to be normal like us. No you're not. We don't have a 30k kitchen with 2 dishwashers. We don't get out kids communion all gifted. Carpet companies don't come out and do out mansion stairs. We don't have bperfect swoop in and hand us a company. We don't get 000s work of garden furniture gecaise we've had the patio laid. Our dads not at our beck & call to decorate our gaffs. So unrelateable. Now the shops are open she'll be tagging poor companies trying to get on their feet.
And the tiktok you aren't funny 😒

Reactions: 9
I couldn't bear her she came across so insincere. I unfollowed her right when her bperfect palette came out.

Reactions: 8
MRS Glam isn’t a great name for her line if you ask me - makes it sound like cheap tat.

Reactions: 9
I remember that and then she got gifted the expensive garden furniture. God forbid she’d have to pay for anything.

Reactions: 7
I will say in fairness too her at least she has an actual job unlike most influencers and she does work bloody hard but the blatant begging does my head in, pay for it like the rest of us.

What really put me off her though was when she was on her stories crying about being ripped off by that kitchen crowd (which was awful) but too then turn around and work with Carris closet who ripped off SO many people, mostly bride's who would be her main clientele just smacked of self importance

Reactions: 21
I will say in fairness too her at least she has an actual job unlike most influencers and she does work bloody hard but the blatant begging does my head in, pay for it like the rest of us.

What really put me off her though was when she was on her stories crying about being ripped off by that kitchen crowd (which was awful) but too then turn around and work with Carris closet who ripped off SO many people, mostly bride's who would be her main clientele just smacked of self importance
Have said on here before that I like her work ethic, she does seem a hard worker as does the husband. When that kitchen place went bust I felt sorry for her but I’m sure she wasn’t the only customer who lost money, difference is the rest didn’t have the luxury of getting social media sympathy. No way did she pay full price for her kitchen. Read on Galz Who Snap that her carpets were completely gifted and she didn’t have to pay anything.
She’d been going on and on recently about not being able to find sheets deep enough for her mattress, obviously waiting to be gifted some but think she ended up having to buy some, imagine having to pay for stuff like the rest of us 😂

Reactions: 8
MRS Glam isn’t a great name for her line if you ask me - makes it sound like cheap tat.
And the packaging is cheap tat too.

On another note does anyone follow her mate laurab? She has become so so greedy

Reactions: 4
Yea something VERY disingenuous about her ... too smiley and nice to be true !
I liked her at the start but now its just ad after ad after ad and shes making a fortune from those make up courses and its just her putting her make up on.

Reactions: 6
The long awaited reveal of her bedroom along with what looks like an advert but with no #. She couldn't just take a picture like normal folk 🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.