MrsMakeUp - Michelle Regazzoli Stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope you still ‘have to disagree’ when you see the numbers for today up north. There’s ppl everywhere who don’t follow rules etc but personally from my experiences in many shops etc up north since March I feel safer in the south. That’s just my experience
No need to get sarky. I said I disagree that people aren't taking it seriously and I stand by that. What we all witnessed via Instagram last night was a downright disgrace but it's hardly right to tar everyone with the same brush. My husband is out right now delivering groceries to the elderly and vulnerable in our Town. He's one of hundreds in my small town alone giving up his free time to help vulnerable people protect themselves so yes people generally are taking it seriously. Even listening to Nolan this morning, he said he was at the massive Tesco in Springhill last night and every single customer was wearing a mask. Numbers were always going to rise when we came out of lockdown, every single expert said it was inevitable. Just saying don't judge every single person based on that tit show last night. Sure I may as well say the south aren't taking it seriously because there was no social distancing at the Limerick hurling final but I won't because I know it's not the case!

Reactions: 6
No need to get sarky. I said I disagree that people aren't taking it seriously and I stand by that. What we all witnessed via Instagram last night was a downright disgrace but it's hardly right to tar everyone with the same brush. My husband is out right now delivering groceries to the elderly and vulnerable in our Town. He's one of hundreds in my small town alone giving up his free time to help vulnerable people protect themselves so yes people generally are taking it seriously. Even listening to Nolan this morning, he said he was at the massive Tesco in Springhill last night and every single customer was wearing a mask. Numbers were always going to rise when we came out of lockdown, every single expert said it was inevitable. Just saying don't judge every single person based on that tit show last night. Sure I may as well say the south aren't taking it seriously because there was no social distancing at the Limerick hurling final but I won't because I know it's not the case!
I’m sorry for sounding sarky and I’m not basing it on last night. As I said I live on the border so I’ve been in the north since March. My sister lives in enniskillen so we go visit her every other week and I just feel it’s a lot more lack up there than in the south. 2 weeks ago was the last time I crossed the border and went into a centra shop beside my sisters and I was the only one bar the staff wearing a mask. Not just that stupid event last night that took the piss. It’s just my experience as I previously said also. 👍

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry for sounding sarky and I’m not basing it on last night. As I said I live on the border so I’ve been in the north since March. My sister lives in enniskillen so we go visit her every other week and I just feel it’s a lot more lack up there than in the south. 2 weeks ago was the last time I crossed the border and went into a centra shop beside my sisters and I was the only one bar the staff wearing a mask. Not just that stupid event last night that took the piss. It’s just my experience as I previously said also. 👍
There absolute outrage over that "event" last night, if you're not on the LMD thread you should check it out, people are furious, myself included. A few people have tweeted Nolan so let's see if he picks it up. Every single influencer there last night, from the North, South, England or wherever else should all be ashamed. I believe it will backfire on Bperfect massively.
I haven't seen my Mum since March (apart from through the window) and my sister will give birth to her first child alone on Monday but at least the floggers had a good night out.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I see Brendan from BPerfect has posted an apology. I feel for him, but it's too little and way too late, it should have been cancelled like everything else has been

Reactions: 2
There absolute outrage over that "event" last night, if you're not on the LMD thread you should check it out, people are furious, myself included. A few people have tweeted Nolan so let's see if he picks it up. Every single influencer there last night, from the North, South, England or wherever else should all be ashamed. I believe it will backfire on Bperfect massively.
I haven't seen my Mum since March (apart from through the window) and my sister will give birth to her first child alone on Monday but at least the floggers had a good night out.
That’s crazy and just such a kick in the teeth to everyone. I myself am pregnant so have been very strict and not seeing many ppl etc. The Rachel Gorry thread and mrs make up is on fire too. Mental times

I see Brendan from BPerfect has posted an apology. I feel for him, but it's too little and way too late, it should have been cancelled like everything else has been
I wouldn’t feel sorry for him. The whole event was about whipping up publicity and making money

Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t feel sorry for him. The whole event was about whipping up publicity and making money
Don't feel one bit sorry for him or Denise. Total crocodile tears. Blaming the amount of people that turned up and not expecting the numbers. They should have just kept quiet for the day rather than that crap.

Reactions: 12
That’s crazy and just such a kick in the teeth to everyone. I myself am pregnant so have been very strict and not seeing many ppl etc. The Rachel Gorry thread and mrs make up is on fire too. Mental times
Congratulations ❤ hopefully by the time you're due things will he better. Brendan has his own thread now too and the Belfast Telegraph have written an article about the tit show that was last night. They've issued an apology but it's too little too late.

• Heart
i see she’s putting up some bullshit justification for why she went now..no duck off michelle-you’re not performing an essential service,you only went to stroke your own ego and feel like a z list celeb😡

Absolutely love the beautiful truth
she’s my absolute fave..and there’s a reason why she doesn’t have a thread here-because she’s about one of the only honest influencers out there

Reactions: 20
Don't feel one bit sorry for him or Denise. Total crocodile tears. Blaming the amount of people that turned up and not expecting the numbers. They should have just kept quiet for the day rather than that crap.
If they really had to go ahead with the launch they could've taken control of the situation and made it a ticketed event. People could've applied online for tickets to gain entry to the shop or something. That way if you didn't get a ticket you'd know there was no point showing up because you wouldn't get in.

Reactions: 13
She’s such a knacker. She saw the crowds and went ahead. She was in blanch this week. She doesn’t care.

Reactions: 9
Where is the LMD thread?

The parents bought a house near her. They were living with her at the start of COVID but then moved into the house.
Funny she seems to have forgotten all about her shopping trip to Blanch a few days ago.

Reactions: 5
The parents bought a house near her. They were living with her at the start of COVID but then moved into the house.
Funny she seems to have forgotten all about her shopping trip to Blanch a few days ago.
ah thanks a mill. I thought she meant her own husband and kids I was very confused 🙄😀

Reactions: 1
I agree with you she shouldnt have been there all I am saying is I think she can be quite easily led & is way in over her head with the rest of them, I am sure she will receive backlash from this & I hope it makes her realize her mistake
Easily led me arse, her husbands 6 mth anniversary and she partying away instead if being at home with her kids. She knows what covid does to families and still ignored the risks. At least most of them tried to slither out if it, all she did was delete the story and throw up another add of a clothesline FFS. No shame, she's cry into the camera when she's called out and expect to be forgiven, she had 3 school going kids too. She doesn't care who they could infect either

Reactions: 8
Mrs went to get a new coat to ‘work’ at her counter and some Zara bits but never wore them . I’m sure she didn’t ring many items through her ‘counter ‘ . Had to go and see it though . Like it’s a big piece of wood painted pink with the same photograph of you blew up behind it that we seen her share time and time again . You think she would be over it by now .She reposted a mau’s post saying she was disappointed she didn’t see her . She had a responsibility to set an example and stay at home not attract ppl out . A wedding is different . Masks and maybe 6 or so ppls makeup to do in one room . Prob 6 ppl who have bubbled together or taken it very serious so they can have a dream day go ahead .Very different

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.