MrsMakeUp - Michelle Regazzoli Stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you click on the post in teaspillls story, the post has loads of big bloggers tagged in it. I wonder if someone should tag Mrs. It wouldn't look out of place anyway. She/her family shouldn't be allowed away with this.

Reactions: 2
Calling staff in fast way names theyve all been through the mill this year and have to take direction from superiors like how dare she that's someone's family member working hard and then she slags them off !!
Cheryl Lyons slagging off the girl doing her hair in Tenerife!!! This one needs to be told a few truths. She is all fur coat and NO Knickers!!How would she feel if someone slated her ‘make up course’. Maybe ur hair is in bits because of the extensions hun!!

I don’t think it’s fair to bring up the pound with MRS.... at the end of the day, it’s her in-law’s business, not hers and not her husbands. What would people have her do? Divorce the husband to disassociate herself from them with a baby on the way 🤣
I have nothing to do with my in laws for various reasons, mostly because they’re not nice people. I’ve never seen his family on her stories. For all we know, she has very little to do with them. Anyway, like I said - not fair to be holding it against her. And I’m not her biggest fan, and I love animals but people want blood out of these influencers over things that are not even about them sometimes

Reactions: 16
I don’t think it’s fair to bring up the pound with MRS.... at the end of the day, it’s her in-law’s business, not hers and not her husbands. What would people have her do? Divorce the husband to disassociate herself from them with a baby on the way 🤣
I have nothing to do with my in laws for various reasons, mostly because they’re not nice people. I’ve never seen his family on her stories. For all we know, she has very little to do with them. Anyway, like I said - not fair to be holding it against her. And I’m not her biggest fan, and I love animals but people want blood out of these influencers over things that are not even about them sometimes
If this was anyone else Mrs would be quick to call them out! How about she stands up and speaks out or how about she reported them years ago instead of turning a blind eye. It’s unacceptable to be aware if such cruelty and simply do nothing. She did nothing

Reactions: 3
I guess we’ll have to agree to disagree. How do you know she knows anything about the pound? She’s a makeup artist, I doubt she’s over working in it or knows much about the ins and outs. It’s her husbands parents and you want her publicly speaking out against them. I just don’t talk to my in laws at all and it puts enough of a strain on my marriage. Sometimes for the sake of your marriage you just don’t invite the drama when it comes to their family.
to be fair, I would love to go on a spree of publicly condemning my in laws to my 478 followers on Instagram 🙈🤣

Of course she knows about the pound, she’d have to be even more removed from reality if she didn’t than she already is! She may have chosen to distance herself from it and them, and I wouldn’t blame her.

She would probably do herself a favour though by mentioning it at least, even if it was just to say it’s nothing to do with her and she’s no influence over it. No point going up against her in laws online and slaying them, possibly causing more issues between themselves...they are her kids grandparents.

Reactions: 4
I'm nearly sure that she got her dog from the pound. It's the inlaws and also around the corner from where the kids do their horse riding so there isn't a chance in hell she doesn't know about it.

I do agree though that she shouldn't be targeted for something her in laws are doing. Should she be called out on it as well that they defaulted on taxes two years ago.
She should mention what's going on in the place and that she's aware of things but not in a place to comment. I guess she's stuck between throwing her family under the bus or getting the rath of the public, I know I wouldn't like to be in her position

If this was anyone else Mrs would be quick to call them out! How about she stands up and speaks out or how about she reported them years ago instead of turning a blind eye. It’s unacceptable to be aware if such cruelty and simply do nothing. She did nothing
Don’t forget Mrs supported Cari’s Closet after they were exposed for scamming all the brides and debs girls. She has no morals. She has shown it time and time again.

Reactions: 5
If her in laws are profiting from the pound then you could say so is she, as the land they built their house on came from his parents.

Reactions: 7
If her in laws are profiting from the pound then you could say so is she, as the land they built their house on came from his parents.
And her previous house also did too, the cottage was his parents. She's had a cushy life, free gaf and no rent to be paid before her mortgage 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Wouldn’t even call it a mortgage, as the land was free and he did the building work 😂
This is very true 😂😂 plus most of the internal furnishings were 'gifted'. I think that she hasn't been excepting gifts yet for the baby because she doesn't want to seem as though she gets everything free but I guess time will tell once she has it

Reactions: 6
If you accept the land and free housing that came from the profits made from animal neglect and abuse your part of the problem. She can’t shimmer over that with peachy queen.

Reactions: 14
This is very true 😂😂 plus most of the internal furnishings were 'gifted'. I think that she hasn't been excepting gifts yet for the baby because she doesn't want to seem as though she gets everything free but I guess time will tell once she has it
I’d say there’s plenty of gifts waiting in the wings. Although if we assume she has/had covid it must be scary whilst pregnant so I’d like to think gifts & sponsored content would be far from her mind.

I’d say there’s plenty of gifts waiting in the wings. Although if we assume she has/had covid it must be scary whilst pregnant so I’d like to think gifts & sponsored content would be far from her mind.
Considering the tutorials, promoting her products and other items that she has been gifted didn't phase her if she did have it I'm sure she wouldn't be shy to post the baby stuff

Considering the tutorials, promoting her products and other items that she has been gifted didn't phase her if she did have it I'm sure she wouldn't be shy to post the baby stuff
Yeah that’s true. Maybe deliveries are not welcome at the fortress so 😂

Yeah that’s true. Maybe deliveries are not welcome at the fortress so 😂
Sure there's more than enough distance between the house and gates so I'm sure she just says leave them at the gate peasant. Sure don't fastway just fling them over the gate, heard about it enough 😂😂😂

• Haha
Cheryl Lyons slagging off the girl doing her hair in Tenerife!!! This one needs to be told a few truths. She is all fur coat and NO Knickers!!How would she feel if someone slated her ‘make up course’. Maybe ur hair is in bits because of the extensions hun!!
I can't see anything about it, what did she have up?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.