MrsMakeUp - Michelle Regazzoli Stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A grown woman playing with her palette in the day doing drag queen makeup🙄 she’s a one trick pony with that caked on glitter eyeshadow and ridic lashes. It’s not the noughties anymore MRS, we’ve moved on from that footballers wives look with bouffant extension hair

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A grown woman playing with her palette in the day doing drag queen makeup🙄 she’s a one trick pony with that caked on glitter eyeshadow and ridic lashes. It’s not the noughties anymore MRS, we’ve moved on from that footballers wives look with bouffant extension hair
That's exactly what she's like, a footballers wife from 2006. The heavy brown lip liner and loads of lip gloss, it's not a fresh look. It's actually beyond naff

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And the backcombing and gallons of hairspray! Selena is like her mini me lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s a bit weird that she came on with her self-righteous speech about there being no shame associated with Covid (when she was certain she was negative) but now won’t address it either way. Literally a walking contradiction. Her health is her personal information, she shouldn’t have shared it in the first place really but she had to be a do gooder on stories praising the defence forces for manning the test centres 🙄

It’s her French mani nails and all the rings that are the most Footballers Wives-esque for me. Pure tack.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s a bit weird that she came on with her self-righteous speech about there being no shame associated with Covid (when she was certain she was negative) but now won’t address it either way. Literally a walking contradiction. Her health is her personal information, she shouldn’t have shared it in the first place really but she had to be a do gooder on stories praising the defence forces for manning the test centres 🙄

It’s her French mani nails and all the rings that are the most Footballers Wives-esque for me. Pure tack.
She genuinely thought she was negative. That’s how arrogant she is. It’s very obvious that she is positive and is hoping people will forget. This is the clearest demo of what kind of person lies beneath the 20 layers of makeup, tan and lashes. Look at her behaviour during this pandemic and look at her hiding her positive result.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Oh the French mani and the odd time adds a few diamonds or glitter on the ring finger to mix it up🙄wouldn't attempt a nice dark glossy colour cos it probably be too edgy, not girly enough, I think classic red or a nice dark polish is lovely and classy instead of these talons they all have, awful looking. The WAG look is TRAGIC, the tan the deepest shade of orange ( bewwwwwidiful olive tone as they insist) contrasting with the bleached teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh the French mani and the odd time adds a few diamonds or glitter on the ring finger to mix it up🙄wouldn't attempt a nice dark glossy colour cos it probably be too edgy, not girly enough, I think classic red or a nice dark polish is lovely and classy instead of these talons they all have, awful looking. The WAG look is TRAGIC, the tan the deepest shade of orange ( bewwwwwidiful olive tone as they insist) contrasting with the bleached teeth.
I know, I don't know how they look at themselves that colour and be like yeah thats beautiful, the pic she put up with the husband just highlighted what an abnormal colour her skin was!

Reactions: 4
I know, I don't know how they look at themselves that colour and be like yeah thats beautiful, the pic she put up with the husband just highlighted what an abnormal colour her skin was!
I thought the exact same, he was like a ghost sitting next to a tangerine! It’s only when you see her side by side with him you get an idea of the ridiculous shade she must be in reality! I’ve never really liked fake tan it’s never looked good on me but at least I have the cop on to know my natural skin tone is what it is and I’ve learned to embrace it. And don’t even get me started on the shades of foundation, they may photograph well but in reality they look SHOCKING!

Reactions: 3
She won't admit that she has covid because she made such a big deal about how careful she was with her clients. It would tarnish her image and her business and we know that she's all about the cash.

Reactions: 5
Very bad form to not address it after being so smug about there being no shame in getting tested. So is the shame only in testing positive?

Reactions: 3
I do agree with above poster about her being afraid it would tarnish her business!!! I’d say that’s what it comes down to. Not that seems to work with mere mortals much anymore 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This is random but has anyone tried the peachy exlir stuff? I don’t get the point of it as she always puts a full coverage foundation over it so you can’t even see it?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This is random but has anyone tried the peachy exlir stuff? I don’t get the point of it as she always puts a full coverage foundation over it so you can’t even see it?
I doubt anyone would actually admit to owning her shite, would they😳😳😳. Any chemist I see with Mrs collections, it was all half price. I don't think they can even give it away.

C6407486-CAC3-4248-AB41-211310897B9D.jpeg
Just going to leave this here , Michelle’s brother, with a notorious group of seshers in Dubai yesterday......

Oh my mistake sorry, I forgot cousins can’t spread anything contagious....

I don’t care if it’s brother , uncle , whatever... it’s disrespectful and not fair on the people that choose to keep the rest of Ireland safe by not taking unnecessary vacations to Dubai to get wrecked for a few days

Mother of god I never said it was grand for him to be there just that I don’t think he’s her brother. Most of us on this site are all of the same opinion on covid and the slack attitude instaflogger huns have towards restrictions. We’re not the enemy

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I got it as a gift at Christmas from a secret santa we did online at work, it does not smell peachy at all its like a damp smell with perfume thrown in on top. Very sticky and not great. There are a lot more strobe type highlighters out there that are much nicer and not sure how it gives that glow with three layers on over it 😅 I like the botanics one from boots and half the price. I've heard her eyeshadow pallet is fairly good quality from a few friends.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.