MrsMakeUp - Michelle Regazzoli Stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its not recommended during pregnancy, no reputable practitioner would do it. She sees Alicia lip filler.....ill say no more.

Reactions: 6
She blames ‘pregnancy lips’ .. nothing to do with the decade of filler before that of course... the older she gets the more she morphs into a transvestite looking traveller

*apologies to trabsvestites and travellers

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Surely you can’t get lip fillers when pregnant? I honestly don’t know can someone tell me please? Not that I am pregnant I am just so shocked 😮
They wouldn’t be recommended and don’t know any professional who would inject a pregnant person ...but I imagine Alicia lip filler would turn a blind eye

Reactions: 2
Its sad that so many babies born will never look like their mums these days, with all this filler that the mums pump into themselves

Reactions: 6
They wouldn’t be recommended and don’t know any professional who would inject a pregnant person ...but I imagine Alicia lip filler would turn a blind eye
That would explain it but I really hope she would not be that stupid!! How vain could u be to do that while pregnant. Like there is no need for it at all her lips are very big as it is 👄

Reactions: 1
I have a feeling she has them all pre recorded. Would you be able like on your 3 rd baby ready to pop any day. The last few days / weeks are a killer.
Maybe.... she looks miserable as hell though.
It’s a long time since I’ve been pregnant but I don’t remember that last couple of weeks being fun at all!

I wonder is she gone into labour she hasn’t posted in 7 hours now! I know she’s a bit of a pain and the ultimate beggy Mitchell but I’m excited to see what she has 😂

Reactions: 4
I wonder is she gone into labour she hasn’t posted in 7 hours now! I know she’s a bit of a pain and the ultimate beggy Mitchell but I’m excited to see what she has
I wonder is she gone into labour she hasn’t posted in 7 hours now! I know she’s a bit of a pain and the ultimate beggy Mitchell but I’m excited to see what she has 😂
NEVERMIND 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I wonder is she gone into labour she hasn’t posted in 7 hours now! I know she’s a bit of a pain and the ultimate beggy Mitchell but I’m excited to see what she has

NEVERMIND 🤣🤣🤣
😂😂😂 literally came to say the same.

so she’s 39 weeks! First time she’s given any idea of timeline.

hope she doesn’t go over when she thinks this is her last weekend 😂

Here we go with the collabs!!
That’s it!! I’m gonna have to start buying my own bits and making baby products cause there won’t be a shop left that blaggers haven’t gotten free tit from

Have to say her make up is lovely today. A much softer look, and makes her look much younger and fresher.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.