Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ItsMeMelD

Chatty Member
Lisa jordan’s xmas range is amazing.
I actually only own one Luna product and it’s the palette with her blush, bronzer and highlight and I love the bronzer. I had her Leave in conditioner before too and it’s really good. I just try some of her other stuff , love the look of her new lip scrub and balm.. looks way better than the one so sue me just released

SallyAnneHill

The tutorial she’s done on her stories today is the exact same look she did for her course yesterday and she’s openly saying stuff she told to the people on her course now for free on her main page. Wouldn’t you be raging if you’d paid the €32 to get the same content as her usual followers
How is the course running? Is it a private Insta page like the last one?

Well not really, if everyone wanted to do it they would , its a personal choice, she chooses to do it , its not for me , i use to admire Michelle but for me she's jus lost my vote , its just glamorous begging
How is it begging though? The companies reach out to her and pay a nice hefty fee to promote to her followers so Where's the begging?And no not everyone can do it,if we could we would, i know I would anyway, getting
5k min a post sure most would only love to be doing it 😂😭