Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Aww, my first thread title. I’ve been snarking along since thread 1 and now on thread 99 I’ve made it #bossbabe 😂
I might start selling Arbonne, so hit me up if you want some fizz sticks huns!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
shes a CUNT.

She’s put the dog ontop of a high kitchen worktop so she can photograph him and pretended that he’s somehow magically got up there on this own.

The stupid bitch shouldn’t be allowed to have a dog. I may just report her - she’s an ignorant tart who is so fucking dense it’s insane.

FYI Reb - your hair looks fucking shit.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Genuine question... Apart from the reason of disliking spending time with one’s youngest inconvenience, why can’t one trampoline when one is menstruating?
Oh it’s for the same reason that it prevented me doing PE at school, because I couldn’t be fucking bothered and it was a convenient excuse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Mrs meldrum #100
Keeping up with the Trollopes trying to sell Arbollocks, twirling the fake hair with ads she won’t declare.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
I wonder at what point she was worried:
Between taking a boomerang of making a cuppa?
snapping a pic of an electric blanket?
boomeranging a face wash?
searching the net for aff links?
filming herself “getting the steps in?”
Filming prancing about in active wear?
Filming a boomerang of new nails?

really unusual behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 45

OliviaPope

Morning cocunts and hobbits any one for some fizzy sticks!!

536054B4-1E27-46C6-883A-582A43A9A51A.jpeg

This was even with the Chernobyl filter on!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Redbreast

VIP Member
Hi guuuuyyyss....just popped in to say I’ve been to the gym for the past two weeks and my legs are bloody bulging I have so much muscle. Just look 👀 if I tilt my leg at just the right angle you can see my huuugge muscle.

What’s that? You don’t give a shit?You think I’m a vain, self obsessed twat?

How rude 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Dreamyy

Long long time lurker. She has pissed me off no end today. I am a key worker. I have covid. I don't want a pity party but what i would do to spend the run up to Christmas with my 3 year old rather than shut away in a room to protect him and my husband from the virus. 😡 yet she can't take her daughter out because she's on her period? Dry your eyes you complete muppet!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Sonofagun

Lazy excuse for a Mother. Posing for the gram but in far too much pain to take Poppy out. Rebecca, you are so predicable. Just make the most of your Children and be grateful to have healthy kids.
I took my kids to school today- I had chemotherapy yesterday. My kids
mean more to me than anything and I will always at least try. She could have sat with a hot tea and at least watched Poppy having fun.
Rant over but she has rattled me today 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Catwoman

VIP Member
Poppy has gone trampolining with Lee whilst mummy stays at home twirling her hair and taking photos of herself cos she's got a sore tum tum. Poor mummy. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Sarahlou23xxx

She’s talking about her mum having a heart attack as if she had just ran out of semi skimmed milk.
She’s got no emotion.
Self obsessed
Self centred

• Haha

KTG

DD680171-8AAB-40B3-BDCE-2123D584141F.png

I mean she looks great on it, well worth the couple of hundred quid.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
The only reason she is no longer a private account is to try and fool more sheep into buying her arbonne tosh

Reactions: 39