Mrs Meldrum #99 This isn’t just MLM, this is Meldrum Level Marketing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not even my cat would jump on the side in the kitchen! She put him there. Like others have said I thought maybe he used the blue chair but he did look confused on how to get down .

Reactions: 9
We used to have a tiny Jack Russell when I was a child who used to get up and sit on the kitchen table when we were out. Not as high as a worktop but still pretty high for a tiny dog to jump. He used to jump up and down like a bouncy ball 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thing is cockapoos do jump, so now she has given him the green light to jump up on the table or worktop

Reactions: 5
"I never thought I'd be the sort of person to go on about what weight I'd lifted". Well I think I speak for us all when I say we all thought you would be! Boring piece of tit that she is, she'd "go on" about anything if she thought it would get her extra ice cream money 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What a croc of shite with the dog on the worktop. If he was on the kitchen table...we MIGHT just about manage to believe that. But c’mon ffs . Can this wonder dog/horse jump up BACKWARDS too... ?! I would imagine that if a dog that size jumped up on a worktop and turned his arse around to sit & pose for a photo,that shelf would be off the wall with the poor redundant elves lying tits up on the floor. Along with the dead bananas....

Reactions: 17
The horse on the side again 🤦🏻‍♀️ I like animals but the thought of having a pet which I’d allow to jump up and trail its sticky Willy and shitey arse along my surfaces or chairs gives me the absolute boak 🤮 So I don’t have a pet. My children are filthy enough (they don’t climb on the sides but trash almost everywhere else 🤣😭)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Hi guuuuyyyss....just popped in to say I’ve been to the gym for the past two weeks and my legs are bloody bulging I have so much muscle. Just look 👀 if I tilt my leg at just the right angle you can see my huuugge muscle.

What’s that? You don’t give a tit?You think I’m a vain, self obsessed twit?

How rude 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Not defending her so don’t shoot me but we did have a cocker spaniel who managed to jump up onto the worktop and eat half of my brothers birthday cake once. Another time we found her up there with her nose in a jug of pineapple. Goodness only knows how she got up, so it can be done. HOWEVER, we did not film her, she was firmly told both times and the worktop was dettoled to within an inch of it’s life! (Cake and pineapple binned!!) I’m surprised if she even wipes the surface.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Not defending her so don’t shoot me but we did have a cocker spaniel who managed to jump up onto the worktop and eat half of my brothers birthday cake once. Another time we found her up there with her nose in a jug of pineapple. Goodness only knows how she got up, so it can be done. HOWEVER, we did not film her, she was firmly told both times and the worktop was dettoled to within an inch of it’s life! (Cake and pineapple binned!!) I’m surprised if she even wipes the surface.
Did your dog have a dislocated knee that week though? 🤔🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The only weight Rebecca is lifting in the gym is the weight of Rami’s bellend up to her mouth.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
She never looks any different whether she go to the gym or not, we can all suck our stomach in, she is like her mum, age and a belly will catch up with her soon enough.

Kitchen is hideous, it looks worse than before, nothing gained but a huge debt.

Reactions: 13
Ooh look at those strong bulging legs!
Calm down love, you’ll be entering Strong Woman comps next.
And your arse is still flat so 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.