Mrs Meldrum #99 This isn’t just MLM, this is Meldrum Level Marketing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I quite like the kitchen , although it needs some art on the walls in bright colours . Is this their whole downstairs ? Do they have a separate living room ? I always think living room / kitchens are great but I’d like a separate living room that’s not part of the kitchen aswell !
Hi Karen,

You know we know full well they have more downstairs rooms than braincells!

😘

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t understand why they are trying to live in one room when they own such a huge sprawling exclusive mansion? Is it to save on heating costs?

Pop a couple of camp beds in and a port a loo and they’d never have to leave the room again

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Shouldn’t the horse be resting if he had a dislocated knee? I could be completely wrong as I’m no expert but seems bizarre to be walking a dog who’s knee was dislocated 2 days ago

Reactions: 17
Shouldn’t the horse be resting if he had a dislocated knee? I could be completely wrong as I’m no expert but seems bizarre to be walking a dog who’s knee was dislocated 2 days ago
But remember....he’s Burty boy. He can dislocate his knee, jump up onto a worktop and go for “multiple” walks a day ALL in the same week. He’s a bleeping wonder dog/ horse.

View attachment 339111

Off to get the chop already
I’d like to take my hairdressing scissors to that awful bleeping jumper, never mind her hair. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
what a lovely way to welcome her new followers - suggesting that some of them are twats!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Wait so shes staying private ? But accepting everyone because there so lovely people and probably some twats 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
At least she's admitted her hair is in bad condition 😂

Oh and yeah, she's no longer a private account.....

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Ha ha I was thinking this!! She’s had all her money from the government now she’s pushing her way back!!

She will duck up again though
I bet she’s missing the money from it all. At first she was all ‘oh I like the simple life, me! No more YouTube’ but I would imagine she’s itching to get back to earn wads again

Reactions: 6
I'm confused is she going on about trolls twats and bustard.
Are both her accounts public now?
Has anyone made any mean comments about her hair kitchen or the dog?

Reactions: 4
I've missed ya Pinnochio!! 🤥

What a load of shitey bollocks.. Arbonne 🙄😂😂😂

Tattlers you've been a hoot to catch up on as always, vag blinds and knob island just about sums up the kitchen. I don't mind the units but the room lacks warmth, individuality and good design. That bloody beam of wet dreams is oppressive in the room. Basically they've knocked a wall down, put in a new kitchen and shoved what was in the the two rooms back into a smaller overall space and done it badly. They definitely blocked off the wrong door only to have created a nice 🙄 corridor of wasted space past the crap cupboard of 'no bleeping craft goes on in this house'... she misses it in filming as she knows it looks tit and the nook was a totally wasted opportunity for something really clever and individual in that space.

The utility room, to be honest I think it's best not to be filmed. But it won't be out of respect from Beggy, it obviously looks even more tit than the other bit. Queue Beggy and a laundry segment a la Pentland. 🙄✔

PS I like the white paintwork, we suggested that 2 years ago. You're welcome. 😁
Spot on in all areas 🔥👍

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I've missed ya Pinnochio!! 🤥

What a load of shitey bollocks.. Arbonne 🙄😂😂😂

Tattlers you've been a hoot to catch up on as always, vag blinds and knob island just about sums up the kitchen. I don't mind the units but the room lacks warmth, individuality and good design. That bloody beam of wet dreams is oppressive in the room. Basically they've knocked a wall down, put in a new kitchen and shoved what was in the the two rooms back into a smaller overall space and done it badly. They definitely blocked off the wrong door only to have created a nice 🙄 corridor of wasted space past the crap cupboard of 'no bleeping craft goes on in this house'... she misses it in filming as she knows it looks tit and the nook was a totally wasted opportunity for something really clever and individual in that space.

The utility room, to be honest I think it's best not to be filmed. But it won't be out of respect from Beggy, it obviously looks even more tit than the other bit. Queue Beggy and a laundry segment a la Pentland. 🙄✔

PS I like the white paintwork, we suggested that 2 years ago. You're welcome. 😁
Knob Island!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The only reason she is no longer a private account is to try and fool more sheep into buying her arbonne tosh

Reactions: 39
The only reason she is no longer a private account is to try and fool more sheep into buying her arbonne tosh
yup.

she’s so unbelievably transparent.

all of this utter claptrap she’s spouting about how she feels “so free” online now and that she’s learnt to not let negativity get to her......

What a load of contrived bullshit.

funny how she has these epiphanies when the greedy bint is trying to fleece folk out of money isn’t it?!!!!

Charlatan.

Oh and also Reb - your fake hair still looks tit.

Reactions: 22
Hi Karen,

You know we know full well they have more downstairs rooms than braincells!

😘
I did wonder too seems like a brag to me !

yup.

she’s so unbelievably transparent.

all of this utter claptrap she’s spouting about how she feels “so free” online now and that she’s learnt to not let negativity get to her......

What a load of contrived bullshit.

funny how she has these epiphanies when the greedy bint is trying to fleece folk out of money isn’t it?!!!!

Charlatan.

Oh and also Reb - your fake hair still looks tit.
Absolutely 100 % agree she is once again preying on the vulnerable and to do so at this time when so many are worried , stressed and probably anxious , feeling unwell and depressed is just calculated and cruel I would say hang your head in shame but she has no shame complete lack of integrity and morals like many if not all theses damn influencers

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.