Mrs Meldrum #99 This isn’t just MLM, this is Meldrum Level Marketing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning cocunts and hobbits any one for some fizzy sticks!!

View attachment 336538

This was even with the Chernobyl filter on!!
she is looking so rough now isn’t she. Bloated pasty face, bulging eyes with big sunken hollows underneath, cracking triple chin and those hideously cheap & tacky polyester extensions that seriously look like something you’d buy in a toy shop for a wee girl to practise doing hairstyles on..... what a mess she’s made of herself.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I think she just needs to stop social media. I don’t understand why she needs to do this at all.

Reactions: 23
I think she just needs to stop social media. I don’t understand why she needs to do this at all.
shes addicted to it. She’s got nothing else going on in her life - no job, no real friends, a boring stale relationship with lee - she’s got nothing so she uses the online community as a crutch, a way of allowing herself to believe that she’s popular or that what she has to say is relevant. She craves the attention- that’s why she does it. She’s one of those sad people who needs the attention of others. That’s why she constantly lies, it’s a way of getting attention and it’s probably something she’s done since childhood- lying to get attention. She’s a total weirdo.

Reactions: 31
Extensions can be nice if they’re used to create fullness or fill in gaps, people shouldn’t know you have extensions but when you leave them as long as she has i just think they look silly. It’s like she’s reliving her youth that she kinda skipped because she settled so early, she’s trying to play the part of a young, innocent girl with the long blonde hair twirling around her finger, or in ‘cute’ pleats by the side of her head. But when you’re a 30 something year old woman with three kids and a husband it just doesn’t work, well I don’t think it does.

Reactions: 20
she is looking so rough now isn’t she. Bloated pasty face, bulging eyes with big sunken hollows underneath, cracking triple chin and those hideously cheap & tacky polyester extensions that seriously look like something you’d buy in a toy shop for a wee girl to practise doing hairstyles on..... what a mess she’s made of herself.
Heavy night on the booze perhaps

Reactions: 10
Extensions can be nice if they’re used to create fullness or fill in gaps, people shouldn’t know you have extensions but when you leave them as long as she has i just think they look silly. It’s like she’s reliving her youth that she kinda skipped because she settled so early, she’s trying to play the part of a young, innocent girl with the long blonde hair twirling around her finger, or in ‘cute’ pleats by the side of her head. But when you’re a 30 something year old woman with three kids and a husband it just doesn’t work, well I don’t think it does.
The extensions just look terrible. If she had them done properly to thicken and add length to her hair and had then properly colour matched and blended in so that you could tell they were extensions then fair enough but all she’s done is got some cheap off the shelf blonde extensions and had them put into her hair without any attempt to colour match them, style them, cut them to an appropriate length or use them to improve her hair. It just looks tit. I have long hair, but I can imagine that if I got a cheap set of extensions off eBay and whacked them on my head they would look the same. And she’s not even looking after them 2 days in - give it until Xmas and those will be out.

Reactions: 8
Morning cocunts and hobbits any one for some fizzy sticks!!

View attachment 336538

This was even with the Chernobyl filter on!!
We Troll her ( she says ) because we are all so jealous of her 😂
Yes Lady Becca of Banchory that must be it , you’re dazzling good
Looks, fizzy personality and intelligence , hunky husband , and your enviable lifestyle .... green with envy I am 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We Troll her ( she says ) because we are all so jealous of her 😂
Yes Lady Becca of Banchory that must be it , you’re dazzling good
Looks, fizzy personality and intelligence , hunky husband , and your enviable lifestyle .... green with envy I am 🙄
she cannot possibly still think that anyone is remotely jealous of her?! She’s an absolute train wreck. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She must be fuming that the tropic gravy train came to an abrupt end, she would have been raking it in. Now stuck with bloody arbonne😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She must be fuming that the tropic gravy train came to an abrupt end, she would have been raking it in. Now stuck with bloody arbonne😂
Just think how much she could have earned coming up to Christmas with Tropics! Is Kazza still selling it?

Reactions: 9
Begsy's style icon....

Smyths toys have called, get back in your box Begsy.
HAHA! I'm cracking up!!

That first one - the tacky glasses remind me of those heart shaped ones she wore a bunch of time and (i think) are still in some of her online pics if you give her a google :ROFLMAO:
It's like something from a kids party bag!

Reactions: 8
Holy tit. She is trying to morph into a 20something instahun.

Trying being the operating word. Failing.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.