Mrs Meldrum #99 This isn’t just MLM, this is Meldrum Level Marketing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pair them are weirdos seriously this is not normal guys they are both very cold people wonder if sister has rushed home ? She seems more normal mite be why she don't visit much

Reactions: 7
So you have a heart attack and are in hospital and what do you think to do make a point of commenting on her daughters EX You tuber Instagram account. Husband/dad needs to grow some bollocks and get these two cockwombles under control! I wonder if ArShit will now be the cure for a heart attack!
Guuuuys all you need to cure a heart attack are these £200 fizzy sticks. Leave a heart if you want some hun!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Still blocked and think I got booted from the hole page too...
🥳🥳🥳

At least I can sleep easy tonight knowing I haven't got that waste of space clogging up my insta feed

Reactions: 12
Can't find the cat video anymore sadly

Looking back at old videos

The looks the moaning the click bait titles passive behaviour was evident a few years ago.
The way she constantly treats her family like tit.
Some funny thumb nail pics.

There was a time when started watching her she did normal things food shopping housework and meetups before Lee gave up work.

Then poppy cash cow no 3 awful gender reveal.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
that is the most cringiest moment on the internet ever. Fact. Why she posted that I’ll never know.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh what happened? Think I missed that
She was minding her parents' cat when they moved to Edinburgh and I think it kept getting into fights and shitting in her bath. 🤣 She was in tears in the video because her dad had been on the phone talking to her about looking after the cat for her mum and she was saying, "I'm not a pet person, I don't want a cat"
Pretty funny tit tbh.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Can't find the cat video anymore sadly

Looking back at old videos

The looks the moaning the click bait titles passive behaviour was evident a few years ago.
The way she constantly treats her family like tit.
Some funny thumb nail pics.

There was a time when started watching her she did normal things food shopping housework and meetups before Lee gave up work.

Then poppy cash cow no 3 awful gender reveal.

oh my days, I forgot just how good the gender reveal video was!! Lee’s face is just a picture - “OHH YESSSSSS(thinks it’s a boy, then realises it’s a girl) ....oh it’s a girl..... ohhhh...yeah....(sad half hearted clapping”
It’s comedy gold. Why they ever uploaded that I will never know, it’s awful!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
The gender reveal video is hilarious (cringefest - why on earth would you post it??) BUT to be fair to Lee, he does seem besotted with Poppy and watching them together was really lovely. Considering the only person who seemed excited about another girl in that video was R, her attitude towards Poppy now is in stark contrast to Lee's...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m an awful person for this but I laughed so much at that gender reveal because I found out I was having a boy the day they uploaded it 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The gender reveal video is hilarious (cringefest - why on earth would you post it??) BUT to be fair to Lee, he does seem besotted with Poppy and watching them together was really lovely. Considering the only person who seemed excited about another girl in that video was R, her attitude towards Poppy now is in stark contrast to Lee's...
Thats because poppy doesn't perform as she's expected to, and grew out of the "look at me with my little real life doll" phase where reb got to do nothing but cuddle her. As soon as she got her own personality reb was done! Maybe she'd have fared better if she looked like reb, unless its coincidence that the 2 kids she doesn't seem to like look like Lee? 🤔

The gender reveal video was so awful, I always wondered why they actually put that on. I'd have been devastated if my husband had reacted that way, let alone upload it for all and sundry to see.

Reactions: 14
Just looked at her grid post and she never answers anyone! Posts asking where things are from, what she recommends, how her mum is, where her coat was from even. Why post then ignore people?

Reactions: 13
She doesn't give a tit for followers, never has. Unless she's trying to falsely improve engagement stats for paid work she has always stuck two fingers up to the people that got her where she (once) was and put that ugly house roof over her head. Been like that since day bloody one. So far up her own hole, she can wear her teeth as earrings.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She got flowers from the top guy in Arbonne in the UK...pass the sick bucket.

• Sick
  • Haha
Hahaha she’s such a tool!!! Remember when she practically wet herself when Whalar sent her flowers?! Pathetic creature.
What’s Whalar? 😂

So much self-indulgent tripe on both of those guys pages, they hardly even mention arbonne! 😂 it’s all about them and their narcissistic tendencies it’s no wonder why they are pals with beggars

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.