Mrs Meldrum #99 This isn’t just MLM, this is Meldrum Level Marketing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why does she wear that thing around her neck all the time? genuinely curious because I have no idea what it is but she wears it 24/7

Reactions: 8
I don’t think she’s had filler in her cheeks or lips. Cheek fillers make the eyes seem smaller and narrower in my experience. Also her lips don’t look the shape of a fillered lip. However she may well have had Botox; most influencers seem to have had that.

Reactions: 2
Ok everyone, cancel everything and never mind the pandemic. Rebecca has period pain and needs all the support we can give.
Stay strong Rebecca, you’ve got this! Bossbabe!
Sending thoughts and prayers hun.
“DM me hun” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is pat heading away soon? He s been home a while! Wonder if he was flown home when her mum had the heart attack? X

Reactions: 2
Is pat heading away soon? He s been home a while! Wonder if he was flown home when her mum had the heart attack? X
She was setting the stage all along for Pat to be home for Christmas that’s the only reason she even mentioned her mum had popped into hospital to try the food. By all accounts Chef Cannon loved it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Fake period story just so Pat knows he won’t be getting lucky tonight!

Not that he’d want to, pretty sure she must have thrush from wearing these Fanny huggers constantly!

A3B42E9A-A289-4873-9890-57EA504A04AA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Long long time lurker. She has pissed me off no end today. I am a key worker. I have covid. I don't want a pity party but what i would do to spend the run up to Christmas with my 3 year old rather than shut away in a room to protect him and my husband from the virus. 😡 yet she can't take her daughter out because she's on her period? Dry your eyes you complete muppet!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
What kind of mother throws a tantrum at having their period and refuses to go through with what they have promised their child???

Get some bleeping nurofen you absolute weapon!
Exercise is good for period pain. Bet it wouldn't stop her going to the gym. Any excuse to not be with P.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Genuine question... Apart from the reason of disliking spending time with one’s youngest inconvenience, why can’t one trampoline when one is menstruating?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What a waste of bleeping air this woman is. Can't possibly put her child before herself, pop a couple of paracetamol and get on with it. Pathetic cow. Can't stand Lee but Poppy will probably enjoy herself more with him anyway. As if she needs another excuse to potter around with a hot cup of tea doing sweet duck all, she's the laziest witch going.

Reactions: 19
Genuine question... Apart from the reason of disliking spending time with one’s youngest inconvenience, why can’t one trampoline when one is menstruating?
You would think with her ‘cup of dreams’ nothing would hold her back at this time of the month

• Haha
Never ever heard her moan about period pains before... I wonder if Arbollocks does a fizzy stick that cures it and she’s setting up her next ad.

CALLED IT.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh it’s for the same reason that it prevented me doing PE at school, because I couldn’t be bleeping bothered and it was a convenient excuse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Why is her face so round and puffy?? 🥴
maybe she’s allergic to the new sh*te she’s flogging 🤷‍♀️TBH I thought the same - how can she be a tiny tiny size 8 and have a big round face and chubby neck? You think she’d photo shop then instead of her crotch!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have been to many a trampoline park

I have been trampolining many times with a cup...no issues there

But I like my children 🤷‍♀️
Me too!! I have a different issue when trampolining which may require a Tena lady!! Ahhh the joys of having kids.....!! 😂😂

• Haha
Surely we have heard a long time ago of Rebecca got really bad period pains. Considering the time she spends prattling about her period cup and the fact she is such an introvert!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.