Mrs Meldrum #99 This isn’t just MLM, this is Meldrum Level Marketing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been very quiet on the hole insta this weekend 🤔
Maybe she rebranding it and herself.
Is all the arbonne tit on stories.
Wonder if she still has her old fb group.
Just curious see what latest venture engagement is and if any poor sheep falling for her latest scam.

Reactions: 5
I’m just hoping, because Arbonne has been about for a wee while longer, most of the sheep will have already had their heads nipped about by some other poor brain washed sod. So they won’t fall for her scam. Such a waste of money! The whole company, and it’s ethics are just shocking.
But it suits her to a T.
let’s hope the sheep see through this and don’t part with any cash!
I’m sure she will say it’s going great, but I don’t believe a word that comes out her mouth.

Reactions: 9
Maybe she rebranding it and herself.
Is all the arbonne tit on stories.
Wonder if she still has her old fb group.
Just curious see what latest venture engagement is and if any poor sheep falling for her latest scam.
No stories on the hole one but maybe on her private one? I’m blocked from that one 😂

She’s been very quiet on the hole insta this weekend 🤔
Probably because none of the 10k people on mind body hole gave a shiny tit about her fizzy sticks after she bombarded them with tropics for 4 months. So needs to try her luck with the the 100k sheep on her main insta.

Reactions: 9
I have to agree with her, the extensions blend really well into her own hair,
If you watch her stories with your eyes closed or cover the screen with Vaseline,

I particularly like the job they did on the back of her head.

I give it 3/5 days

AE349BC9-B7E3-41F6-B41E-251079949616.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Probably because none of the 10k people on mind body hole gave a shiny tit about her fizzy sticks after she bombarded them with tropics for 4 months. So needs to try her luck with the the 100k sheep on her main insta.
She had a remarkable jump in followers all at once I think she paid for these hoping to build a larger following on this page which I think she planned to launch Arbonne she didn’t get the influx so she has pretty much not posted since she flounces off and comes back so often that she has no credibility how she has kept her original followers on main account is beyond me is she still losing followers ?

Reactions: 4
I have to agree with her, the extensions blend really well into her own hair,
If you watch her stories with your eyes closed or cover the screen with Vaseline,

I particularly like the job they did on the back of her head.

I give it 3/5 days

View attachment 337779
I was shocked when she turned around, I can't believe how horrendous they look at the back.

Reactions: 7
Is she actually joking she has got that dirty disgusting horse after his walk, up on the work tops in the kitchen. No offence to people with pets but why would you let a dirty thing sit on your side, I wouldn’t sit my ass on my kitchen counter with no knickers on 🤢🥴🤮 would hate to ever be invited to hers for food or drink 😷😷

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve got a lovely little dog - actually a Cavapoo from a l y reputable breeder - not that horsey Heinz 57 mongrel that Beggy was conned into buying after it had been ‘returned’ - there is no way in the world she would be allowed on the worktops!!! Gross. She is only allowed on the sofa on a blanket on someone’s lap!! That dog is more feral than Poppy has ever been, Beggy doesn’t call the dog that does she? No those insults are reserved for her daughter.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.