Mrs Meldrum #99 This isn’t just MLM, this is Meldrum Level Marketing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an attention seeking weird women to post about her mother!!! Anyone with any real emotions would keep that private surely! I would be waiting by the phone, supporting my dad if that really happened not getting my nails done, brushing my crap hair or aff linking rank jewelled jumpers!! She’s actually more narcissistic than I thought, I thought she was just very selfish and self absorbed but after today I honestly think it’s more than that!!

Reactions: 25
She's lying, for all the reasons stated already. Could be a stepping stone to another health emergency for Begsy due to the stress and worry about her mum, cue Lee not on the rig.
If I were connected to colleagues of Lee's or his company, I'd be preparing a new rota

Or perhaps the reasons for Karen's illness will be blamed on stress and worry for her beloved Begsy being trolled and another crying troll acting class. .

Unusually Begsy singing the praises of healthcare. 🙄

Remember also Begsy is good at hiding her insta stories, she didn't hesitate when showing a book purchased for a friend a few days ago. Al la Colleen Rooney. She'll hide the lies from real connections (or did someone not say recently she has her own private insta?

If Karen Tattler is unwell, I wish her a speedy recovery.

Als if it's true, again it demonstrates Begsy is emotionally stunted looking at her reaction and needs professional help.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Her mum’s had a ‘heart attack’ yet this morning she was showing off her Christmassy nails and aff-linking those tacky leggings, and last night she was trying out her new face tan and sharing links to awful clothes she’d pretended to buy.... yes, clearly so SO worried about her mum 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 32
She's lying, for all the reasons stated already. Could be a stepping stone to another health emergency for Begsy due to the stress and worry about her mum, cue Lee not on the rig.
If I were connected to colleagues of Lee's or his company, I'd be preparing a new rota

Or perhaps the reasons for Karen's illness will be blamed on stress and worry for her beloved Begsy being trolled and another crying troll acting

Remember also Begsy is good at hiding her insta stories, she didn't hesitate when showing a book purchased for a friend a few days ago. Al la Colleen Rooney. She'll hide the lies from real connections (or did someone not say recently she has her own private insta?
Thats such a good point! The hiding stories. she could do easily hide it from her friends and then put the story up.
She very clearly looked to her right as she said the words heart attack.
And I reckon it’s to get the sympathy of either Lee off rig at Christmas or to get people to feel bad and buy her Arbonne stuff.

Reactions: 13
Thats such a good point! The hiding stories. she could do easily hide it from her friends and then put the story up.
She very clearly looked to her right as she said the words heart attack.
And I reckon it’s to get the sympathy of either Lee off rig at Christmas or to get people to feel bad and buy her Arbonne stuff.
Yep, I agree, it’s to ‘sympathy sell’ the latest garbage she’s flogging 😏

Reactions: 14
She’s talking about her mum having a heart attack as if she had just ran out of semi skimmed milk.
She’s got no emotion.
Self obsessed
Self centred

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I feel awful for not really believing her. I don't want to believe that anyone would make something like that up about their own mother. But it's almost like she's showing off about it? And how much times did she says she's absolutely fine?! What a strange thing to say if you have a loved one in hospital after suffering a heart attack.

Reactions: 20
I feel awful for not really believing her. I don't want to believe that anyone would make something like that up about their own mother. But it's almost like she's showing off about it? And how much times did she says she's absolutely fine?! What a strange thing to say if you have a loved one in hospital after suffering a heart attack.
I know what you mean. You don’t want to think that someone would actually make that up and obviously I hope her mum is okay but given her history and how oddly she’s behaving I find it much more believable that she’s making it up for some reason.

Reactions: 15
yep, she’s gleeful because she’s got something to use to gain attention for herself. I don’t believe for a second that her mother has had a heart attack.

Reactions: 16
Why is she saying “she’s absolutely fine” as if she’s just tripped over or something if she’s had a heart attack? She’s either more narcissistic than we thought before or she hasn’t had one and beggars has made it up and in both cases it just shows her up to be stark raving mad!

Reactions: 12
She must be itching to do a plug for Arbonne crap but knows ready here, she's looking such an idiot.

Reactions: 4
Yep she's obviously NOT absolutely fine if she had a heart attack just yesterday. What a strange way to be talking about it. I hope her mum gets better soon.

Reactions: 13
I beg to differ. My friend's dog pushed a chair up to the counter, stood on the counter, opened the top cupboard and took out food! Amazing what dogs can do when you aren't looking!
Yes when there is food incentive unless he likes rotten bananas?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her mum’s had a ‘heart attack’ yet this morning she was showing off her Christmassy nails and aff-linking those tacky leggings, and last night she was trying out her new face tan and sharing links to awful clothes she’d pretended to buy.... yes, clearly so SO worried about her mum 😂
Exactly I would be devastated and sick with worry not on instagram 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.