Mrs Meldrum #99 This isn’t just MLM, this is Meldrum Level Marketing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This dog on the worktop nonsense, i hope someone shows her vet this.
It was only yesterday he had a knee injury!

Reactions: 13
The island should have had those touch open drawers and cupboards to avoid cluttering. Ducking idiot

Reactions: 16
I know this opinion is popular in this thread buuut her old kitchen was so much nicer (old house). Still can't believe they did that up to move out so soon after. The old kitchen was cosy and inviting and was the heart of their old house, looks like they have tried to recreate that vibe here but have failed. Something is just off with that new kitchen, personally I think it's the bar stools right next to the table.

Reactions: 14
Reactions: 21
This shiz gives me life.

£200 for some bloody berocca. Totally unethical.

Was she not showing off a G&T last night? Or was it some 7up in a posh glass?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I've missed ya Pinnochio!! 🤥

What a load of shitey bollocks.. Arbonne 🙄😂😂😂

Tattlers you've been a hoot to catch up on as always, vag blinds and knob island just about sums up the kitchen. I don't mind the units but the room lacks warmth, individuality and good design. That bloody beam of wet dreams is oppressive in the room. Basically they've knocked a wall down, put in a new kitchen and shoved what was in the the two rooms back into a smaller overall space and done it badly. They definitely blocked off the wrong door only to have created a nice 🙄 corridor of wasted space past the crap cupboard of 'no bleeping craft goes on in this house'... she misses it in filming as she knows it looks tit and the nook was a totally wasted opportunity for something really clever and individual in that space.

The utility room, to be honest I think it's best not to be filmed. But it won't be out of respect from Beggy, it obviously looks even more tit than the other bit. Queue Beggy and a laundry segment a la Pentland. 🙄✔

PS I like the white paintwork, we suggested that 2 years ago. You're welcome. 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She needs to learn to read the room. Job losses galore at the moment and she's trying to make money from some vitamins at over £200?

Disgusting but wouldn't expect anything less from this egomaniac.

Reactions: 24
Over £200 who the hell would part with that much money. It’s much easier to have a healthy kick that spend that!!! She’s absolutely bonkers. No way she paid that, she would have got it so cheap by joining

Reactions: 9
All it takes is for 10 sheep to buy this tit and arbonne has made £2k. Do they publish their figures? Any arbonne tattle bastards out there want to shed some light?

Reactions: 9
Over £200 who the hell would part with that much money. It’s much easier to have a healthy kick that spend that!!! She’s absolutely bonkers. No way she paid that, she would have got it so cheap by joining
She would never spend that herself, never!

Reactions: 3
All it takes is for 10 sheep to buy this tit and arbonne has made £2k. Do they publish their figures? Any arbonne tattle bastards out there want to shed some light?
When my friend tried to get me to join I looked up the income disclosure statement and it said that basically I’d earn around £14 per month 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The actual kitchen part looks nice enough (it’s irritating me that the handles aren’t all the same?).
Its just a plain grey kitchen with the white tiles that you see so much now I wouldn’t have put the lights or handles with that kitchen.
The living area part looks ok, it’s having the table which doesn’t go and is crammed in that really ruins it all.

Poor Bertie. She man handles him and that photo is ridiculous, poor wee thing looks confused as to why he’s sitting on a worktop 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
According to the Arbonne website the average consultant made between £79-£324 per annum in 2019z

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.