Mrs Meldrum #99 This isn’t just MLM, this is Meldrum Level Marketing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she so calm about it . Why do we need to know this 🤷‍♀️.. will we get a photo of ma cannon in hospital like we did with headache rebby
And THIS is why she is the fuckwit we all know she is!! If your Mum has had a heart attack the last thing you would be thinking of is “oh, I need to share this with people I don’t know” . Shows the fucked up world these Instahoes live in. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 20
This whole thing is off. Either her mum has actually had a heart attack, which is horrible, and her first thought is telling strangers on insta, or she’s lying to get something. What awful options either way.

Reactions: 22
Her eyes are all over the place it is a dead give away that some or all of it is untrue. What kind of person does that??

Reactions: 15
Yes! Would that keep himself from having to be on the rigs at Christmas?🤔
I truly
Yes! Would that keep himself from having to be on the rigs at Christmas?🤔
No doubt in my mind she is trying to get Lee off for Christmas, happens all the time in the offshore industry, her mum is in hospital what must be a worrying time for anyone, but off she pops this morning to get her nails done 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Most offshore companies wise to the tricks and so the general rule is you don't get paid for your first trip off, so you need to take the financial hit. Trips after that are paid.

Reactions: 3
I wonder at what point she was worried:
Between taking a boomerang of making a cuppa?
snapping a pic of an electric blanket?
boomeranging a face wash?
searching the net for aff links?
filming herself “getting the steps in?”
Filming prancing about in active wear?
Filming a boomerang of new nails?

really unusual behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 45
The latest one? Have I missed something, why did the laptop screen of her class make her cry?

Reactions: 2
When we think she can be any scabbier or nasty... She takes it to another level... Fancy having as yr main description of yourself in instagram as Self care advocate... Utter bollocks bleeping lazy shameful, God awful role model for her girls. 😷😤

Reactions: 15
If her mum is in hospital she will have to self-isolate for 14 days when she gets discharged. That’s the advice my friend got when discharged from ARI. It will be interesting to see if they have Christmas together....

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Could begs be doing a wagatha christie and trying to weed out tattlers? I’m not sure how it works but didn’t Colleen do something like that on stories?
Obviously wish her mother a speedy recovery if she’s had a heart attack, it’s serious and and awful thing to go through.

Reactions: 7
Could begs be doing a wagatha christie and trying to weed out tattlers? I’m not sure how it works but didn’t Colleen do something like that on stories?
Obviously wish her mother a speedy recovery if she’s had a heart attack, it’s serious and and awful thing to go through.
Good luck to her, if she’s got time to Wade through 110k followers on her very public page. I know she’s got a lot of time on her hands, but that takes some dedication. The latter is what she is lacking.

Reactions: 13
I don’t even see/watch her stories now, but she still manages to boil my tit! She wouldn’t know “stress” if it kicked her in the ass. She should be bloody grateful (as we all are) that her Mum is ok if she’s had a medical scare. Nobody would wish ill on her mother.

BUT , many of us here have probably experienced true sorrow in our lives at some point. I personally lost both my parents to cancer within 5 yrs of each other. I lost my mum when my firstborn was 18months. Within that time Beggy I couldn’t see my mum as she went through chemo/radio where I wasn’t allowed to be near her, then washed, clothed, fed, cleaned my parents house,shaved my mums head when her hair fell out, bathed her when she couldn’t physically do it herself, went to hospital appointments, supported her when she mentally & physically couldnt go on.....then repeated the same with my Dad!! Everyone goes through tit in life. But most of us do it with DIGNITY...without needing to record the stress, tit & true sadness we have to experience to gain “likes & false sympathy”.
Get a life asshole!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
My dad had a heart attack the end of May. I was beside myself with worry. I messaged my close friends and that was it. Luckily he was fine, however he was in hospital for a week before getting a stent in. I haven’t physically seen him as my job is in a nursery so I don’t want to take any risks. He had to make major changes to his lifestyle. It all seemed fishy to me too! I hate hate hate saying that.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I am wondering if she had a heart attack but a more mild one - if this makes sense. Theres a range you can have ranging from it will kill you on the spot to its time to sort your self out and change your lifestyle. If it was severe surely she wouldn't be on insta or talking about how Christmas will be important? Her mum doensn't want to be put at risk by Beggy and the kids nor does she need the stress of whipping up a full meal - she needs to be resting and in safety away from potential covid spreaders!!

Reactions: 10
I can see he r instagram posts on it via finding it on Google but not her Insta stories... Posts screen shots much appreciated!! Soooo tired 6 more days in class... Wkend of test results data levels inputting... Night off give me some of her shite please cos I m a sad bastard tattler!!!🙏😁❤

Reactions: 5
When my mother was ill in hospital, the last thing I would have thought of doing is exactly what she's doing. Filming a handful of sweets? 😳
She's a fucked up mess, sandwich short of a picnic, lights are on but nobody's at home kind of head mess. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My Dad died of an aneurysm..... fine then dead ....I was destroyed. It’s like she doesn’t have to give a tit the NHS are looking after your Mum ..... if I was in front of her I wouldn’t get out of first gear .....

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.