Mrs Meldrum #99 This isn’t just MLM, this is Meldrum Level Marketing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DD680171-8AAB-40B3-BDCE-2123D584141F.png

I mean she looks great on it, well worth the couple of hundred quid.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
It should be either kitchen/diner or kitchen/lounge area, it isn’t big enough or the right shape to be all three. Classic case of Grabby ploughing ahead getting her own way regardless of whether they should. They clearly couldn’t afford to do the major remodelling of the downstairs which is what is needed to create the kitchen/dining/family room she really wanted so rather than wait and save, she went with a compromise. She will be moaning about it before long.
I agree with this the room
Isn’t big enough for all 3. I would have just done kitchen/ diner maybe a armchair and cook shelf or something in the corner to sit while kids craft etc but not all 3! Also THE HANDLES!!! So awful!

Reactions: 11
It would have been fine as a kitchen/diner/living room if they’d kept the other door instead, not had the island and moved the table slightly more towards the kitchen area, then had the tv on the wall where the grey sofa is and had the sofa where the TV is. Basically, the island has fucked up the whole room

Reactions: 8
It would have been fine as a kitchen/diner/living room if they’d kept the other door instead, not had the island and moved the table slightly more towards the kitchen area, then had the tv on the wall where the grey sofa is and had the sofa where the TV is. Basically, the island has fucked up the whole room
Haha, don't blame the island of many knobs. Mr and Mrs dumbfuck mucked up the design on their etch a sketch.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hope she’s marking these tit sales speeches as AD!

Pics of the "Kitchen tour" for the blocked.
I have so many questions! Why is the table not centred? Why is the blue sofa looking like it’s just spun off the Waltzers? Where is Mr Cockwombles wonderful coffee machine? What’s with all the hard surfaces, hard stools, hard chairs, a floating rug and a TV that’s now on a unit that’s too high. Layout is shocking she should have waited or got someone who is notCath of the Banchory Interior Design Guild. The tit cupboard should have been ripped out and either a bank of floor to ceiling cupboards or built in dresser put in. If they wanted a table so close the island why didn’t loose the drawers have stools that side and a circular table fitted to the other side of the island. Trouble is she couldn’t wait and has so much tit that she doesn’t want to sort out. The kids have a playroom room stick the tit crafts in there. What’s the point in the 3 rooms? Just to have them? They had 3 rooms in the other house and only used 2! P.s a country girl who loves the outdoors and the simple things = Rupunzels broken plaits! Nah Begs you’re once again trying to take on a new identity - the interests don’t fit with your 17 year old restyle and house doesn’t fit with the surroundings Feeling meh eh taking the correct iron medication are you? Or is this just another scam just in time to scam your followers before Xmas. 😡😱

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Just when you think beggy couldn’t get much worse, she manages to lower herself to a whole new level. The dog on the worktop is just stupidly dangerous and quite frankly disgusting, the kitchen of dreams is a disaster and she can shove her fizzy sticks up her arse. You can tell she’s tried to take inspiration from the likes of Fleur de Force with her kitchen/dining/living layout but the muppets of Banchory have a fraction of space so it doesn’t work. Personally I’m not a fan of a hob on an island, purely from a safety aspect with young children but that’s just my taste. I really feel for Safiyah, she’s at an age where kids can be cruel and she has her mother acting like a top class twit on the internet. Oh and beggy, if you actually got off your arse and did something you wouldn’t feel sluggish 🙄

Reactions: 18
I quite like the kitchen , although it needs some art on the walls in bright colours . Is this their whole downstairs ? Do they have a separate living room ? I always think living room / kitchens are great but I’d like a separate living room that’s not part of the kitchen aswell !

Reactions: 3

Mummy how does one do multiple dog walks a day . A dog only needs 2 surely.
I thought mummy cannon helped.
Is poppy in nursery 5 whole days now.
How does she manage it all when lees away 3 weeks at a time.
Is her mum or lees helping with school runs or babysitting whilst she at the gym to enable her to do all these things.
We know from what she said in the past shes anemic heard nothing about it since.
She has no job. She doesn't even go supermarket thats delivered.
Shes seldom motivated keep house tidy.
Just staying at home doing nothing can make me feel sluggish.

Its a weird time year launch something like this.
Also a weird year.
Most people don't diet or health kick over jan they just don't.
I'm not at all happy with my weight or energy levels but I appreciate the last few months over winter is just wrong time for me.
She eats such a poor diet we see that time and time again.
Is she vegetarian anymore? I guess she at parents Christmas day.
Lee actually cooka but they don't all look tasty or healthy and the portion sizes are miniscule.
Whats her cut out if £200?
Most of her sheep seemed low income doubt they afford £200 this time of year mkstvparekts throwing all their money and attention at their children this Christmas trying make it special after such a difficult year.

I'm amazed lee didn't insist on fancy pants coffee station for their many coffee machines pantry doom would been perfect place.

I don't like the tap.
Don't see point double sink if dishwasher rather have 1 big one to wash baking dishes.
Don't like the handles
Agree island too big.
Don't like the wall colour Egyptian cotton with the grey.
The floors nothing special.
Even the 2 open shelves look like done on the cheap.
They could be chunkier with bigger brackets.

A round table looks better centred.
Sofa gone and TV on wall.
No Xmas tree in that room this year?

I do feel sorry for the poor dog.
Clearly that worktop pic was staged to hide something.
Wonder what went wrong in the utility..has she got bored of sharing her housework and cleaning routine now?

Reactions: 7
I quite like the kitchen , although it needs some art on the walls in bright colours . Is this their whole downstairs ? Do they have a separate living room ? I always think living room / kitchens are great but I’d like a separate living room that’s not part of the kitchen aswell !
They have a separate living room and play room downstairs too (both with sofas) so really no need to try and cram so much stuff into the kitchen! They've knocked down a wall but seem to have lost space, it makes no sense whatsoever!

Reactions: 12
They have a separate living room and play room downstairs too (both with sofas) so really no need to try and cram so much stuff into the kitchen! They've knocked down a wall but seem to have lost space, it makes no sense whatsoever!
I don't get the playrooms obsession each child has own bedroom and they have spare room they could use playroom upstairs.
Its the only room that overlooks and has doors onto the back.
Would make a lovely relaxed informal family room maybe put daft sized tv in there with furniture.
Just have the kitchen as huge kitchen diner.
They still have the formal blue room they claim to love yet spend so little time in.

I honestly think come summer they will have huge regrets.
As their guests will still have walk through utility and they have no way enjoying the garden space from the house.
They could put obligatory bi folds into playroom.
We know from old house the combined play space family living room worked well for them.

So, let me get this straight, (-I’ve no experience in stay in extensions so forgive my ignorance!) you get the extensions in, then pay for a full length of extensions service, then DAYS later you go back to get them cut and pay for another cut?! I’m so confused 🤷🏼‍♀️

So, let me get this straight, (-I’ve no experience in stay in extensions so forgive my ignorance!) you get the extensions in, then pay for a full length of extensions service, then DAYS later you go back to get them cut and pay for another cut?! I’m so confused 🤷🏼‍♀️
no, any decent hair dresser would have properly cut them in and styled them the day she had them done. She’s basically had them put in and that’s it - and now she’s realised that they look tit and are far too long so she’s going back to get them sorted.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
To be fair to the hairdresser reb said she was going to get them cut at the time but then decided she wanted them full length. Now madame has texted her hairdresser asking her to cut them. 🙄

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.