Mrs Meldrum #99 This isn’t just MLM, this is Meldrum Level Marketing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but she’s such a woman-child! Stood twiddling her hair in a wee moody because she couldn’t go trampolining?! Sorry but we’re in a pandemic anyway love and you’re planning on seeing family next week, I would be creating some fun at home for P to enjoy still having time with her but isolating as much as possible. What an absolute joke you truly truly are. Now go for a nap you petulant child.

Reactions: 14
Not even her lips? 🙊🤣

Oh yeah, u look devo'd babe 😒
lies
Lies
Lies....

No one cares about your fictional period pains you boring twit.

This is honestly the kind of juvenile claptrap that makes me embarrassed for her. Yknow Edgy, most of us have to just crack on with things if we don’t feel well for whatever reason. Never in a million years would I turn around to my boss and say “oh, sorry, I’ve just come on my period and I’m so sore so I’m just going to stay at home today” - erm no. Take a few paracetamol and grow the duck up.

Shes always had pretty full lips, i think she just doesnt drink enough water or moisturise them so they looks tit most of the time 🤷🏼‍♀️
it’s not her actual lips that give it away - it’s the area below her nose/above the top lip. It’s like a ducks Bill. It’s ridiculous!

Reactions: 18
So she’s cancelled trampolining because she has period pain 🙄 Jesus Christ, I can never figure that bint out. She has the emotional age of a 14 year old but she’s trapped inside a 65 year old retirees body. And I see Lee managed to swing Xmas off. I can imagine his type at work I seen them when I worked in O&G “I need Xmas off I have kids” aye, you and half the North Sea mate have kids but they all aren’t lucky enough to get it off.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Full time lurker but just had to comment...poor P, cancelled on because she's in soooo much pain....but its OK I can have a child free walk and chill 💁‍♀️💁‍♀️💁‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 20
What kind of mother throws a tantrum at having their period and refuses to go through with what they have promised their child???

Get some bleeping nurofen you absolute weapon!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Poppy has gone trampolining with Lee whilst mummy stays at home twirling her hair and taking photos of herself cos she's got a sore tum tum. Poor mummy. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Yeah noticed last night again. Weirdos. They're addicted to tattle. Setting up a thread on Ashly and running over there for a while must have worried the poor diddums.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Since when can you not trampoline with your period?!?! Yes, I am that upset I am going to film myself twirling my hair. I can’t even this morning

Reactions: 14
Since when can you not trampoline with your period?!?! Yes, I am that upset I am going to film myself twirling my hair. I can’t even this morning
How very dare you insinuate that Mrs M can do anything else but squeeze into a tight pair of old women’s jeans during her monthly flow 😂 Haven’t you heard that female Olympic athletes can only train for 3 weeks of the month due to needing a whole week off for aunt flow to visit. That woman is a complete cockalorum.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I did a google image search of some of the tit she affiliate linked and this loungewear set is £49! She really needs to read the bloody room
537926FD-15FE-41B3-936E-AF884D0C9495.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
What an absolute hideous witch of a human. That stupid photo when she’s in so much pain. And a constant stream of ADs for tit clothes when she’s is so so much pain. Surely she has a fizzy stick, menstrual cup and Boden Jumper to sort her out?

I can just imagine hubby’s face if I said ‘sorry I can’t parent today I’ve got my period’!

• Haha
Lazy excuse for a Mother. Posing for the gram but in far too much pain to take Poppy out. Rebecca, you are so predicable. Just make the most of your Children and be grateful to have healthy kids.
I took my kids to school today- I had chemotherapy yesterday. My kids
mean more to me than anything and I will always at least try. She could have sat with a hot tea and at least watched Poppy having fun.
Rant over but she has rattled me today 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Diddums can't go trampolining because you've got your period...ffs take some anti inflammatory medication and get on with it...heaven help it if you actually had a real job and had to work a 12 hr shift on a ward in PPE like my colleagues thankfully Ive had hysterectomy for endometriosis and fibroids and don't miss my ' flooding monthlies' at all!....but I still was able to work on a busy chemo unit!

• Heart
Wtf is wrong with her! Can’t go trampolining as she has her period but then fucks off out with the dog!!

Reactions: 16
And our for a meal tonight! She's pathetic. And it's not tier 3 Rebecca, it's level 3! I know that's petty but one of my pet peeves at the moment!

Reactions: 11
Ok everyone, cancel everything and never mind the pandemic. Rebecca has period pain and needs all the support we can give.
Stay strong Rebecca, you’ve got this! Bossbabe!
Sending thoughts and prayers hun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.