Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

montydonfc

VIP Member
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Goooooooo Bastttaaarrds! OMG guys, I feel like I’m back seeing family I’ve not been with for yuurs! I’ve been snuggled up, me and my hobbit with our sleeves round our knuckles waiting for the Beggy Meldrum shit show to recommence.

Karen Cannon selling Tropics 🤣😭 what a fucking embarrassment!

All Beggy’s “what I’ve been up to” okay so basically life continued as normal you dumb fuck just you didn’t have to Instagram it to try and let things cool down around you...

contact at Instagram 😂 “Dear Instagram, I don’t know if you know who I am, my names Rebecca I live in the North East of Scotland in a little villaaage. I’m a part time mum to three little girls & a full time racist. I deactivated my account for a bit to really let my sheep miss me, but I’m now not earning any money from incorrectly advertised affiliate links so I need to come back. I’ve set my account to private so would be grateful if you can allow private accounts to have swipe ups on stories so I can underhandedly flog shit to those who follow me. It’s just my hoppy to get some ice-cream for the girlies. Byeeeeee!”

Just some lyrics from her favourite get up and awkwardly move that terribly postured body around the kitchen to this morning.....

I'm glad that you're bound to return
There's something I could have learned

GOLD!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
On a more serious note, I am disgusted that she is back to her orange filtered face spam me me me posts with zero reflection on the cause of her absence namely due to another incidence of RACISM. I do not think a repeat offending racist should be back online as if nothing had happened. It is fundamentally wrong. If she was truly sorry she would have deleted her account, which she didn’t do. She just deleted the black square. The only way in which she could come back would be to issue an apology on her grid and IGTV and launch a new page with a focus on how she is re-educating herself and challenging her own beliefs and overcoming racism more broadly. That is the only role she should be playing now. She should not be able to make money from her page until she has apologised and re-educated herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Mrspowell

VIP Member
Open Instagram. See’s that filtered grin, Starts singing in my head “guess whose back, back again”... runs to tattle and looks like someone also had the same idea 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Whiskygal

VIP Member
I can confirm guyzzzz... Poppy is a Tattler! She just walked past me and gave the biggest cheesiest smile 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Isn’t it just really sad that this woman is so desperate for attention that she cannot stay off public Instagram? She’s nothing but an arrogant, attention seeking moron.
Her & lee both have private Instagram accounts so the resurrection of the mrs meldrum account is nothing but her, still desperate to cling on to what she used to have; nothing has changed. I wonder what on Earth she thinks is going to happen now?! She hasn’t changed, she doesn’t make any money out of it anymore, she hates making videos and is terrible at it anyway, she lives a boring live that really doesn’t warrant being videoed and shared online - seriously, what is the point?!!!!!! It’s just nonsense!!!! Why does she continue to put herself & her family through the embarrassment of continuing this shit show?! It’s laughable- she flounced off social media in a huff - made a big song and dance of leaving and posted that message on her Facebook page and get a few weeks later here she is, desperate for some attention again..... she’s an absolute lunatic.

Very very weird, unhinged people.

wonder when wee wotsit fingers is going to come back -

Oooocha beastie, it’s an absolute Bonny peach of a day! Ya beauty! Canna wait tae get doon tha golf course, Ive been given a big bag of fizzy sweeties and a can of panda cola and Bec has allowed me out the house for a few hours so I can stretch my midget legs and prance around like the village idiot! Be going home later to cremate a single steak and serve it between 5 and get my best Ralph Lauren tshirt on for an insta photo with my belter babe of a wife!!!!! What a peach of a day, loving it, YAAAAA PEEAAACHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Peachbomb

VIP Member
“Help our family out” come on!
Do you know what would help out some families? Donating to the foodbank and as she couldn’t bring herself to do that even though she got paid to visit, I won’t be helping out her family.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 61

Redblueyellow8

VIP Member
Knew she would be back no way would she stay away

Welcome back all you tattle bastards ... how have you all been I have been miss you all if I'm honest.

🤞 we are still allowed to discus

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Awhenny

VIP Member
To be fair, im not so much excited about rebegger being back...its these bloody threads i love!! Tattle just hasnt been the same😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I really hoped my previous thread suggestion would get used so I’m re-suggesting:-
“Don’t be fooled by my insta strop, I’m still I’m still Beggy from the block”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

montydonfc

VIP Member
The same woman who went to a foodbank with not a single donation in her hand, instead was part of a brand paid partnership to attend is asking people to swipe up to buy things she’s recommending to help HER family..... That type of behaviour makes me feel sick to my stomach. She is greed and sloth personified. Enable me followers to do as little as possible, continue to massage my ego, line my pockets and hold me up on a pedestal. She’s quite possibly the most disgusting excuse for a human being I’ve ever seen. Spent her month off baking and seeing friends at long last 😒 having slow pottery days... she’s a fucking joke. Rebecca some parents have spent the last month working their arses off balancing working full time and looking after their children for the third month since lockdown. Some parents will have been trying to figure out how they are going to buy food because they’ve been told they don’t have jobs to go back to after being furloughed. You CHOSE to have the life you do. You CHOSE to live in a six bedroom house that is quite clearly well out with your means. Yet you expect to swan back and for people to support YOUR family?! Don’t you get folk are trying to support their own fucking families. That’s a priority. Have you heard of period poverty Rebecca? Why don’t you share a post on an issue like that? Do you think folk are in the market for some bubble bath that’s £10+ a bottle? Maybe take some of your “gifted-press item” tat Rebecca and pop it down to your local foodbank. She’s not even got the common decency to come on and engage with people that follow her, before she’s uploading links for things to buy. It’s all about stuff and status for people like Rebecca. I’m terrified for those children growing up thinking this is any sort of way to behave or conduct yourself.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 55

Milmum

🤣🤣🤣 I am so glad these threads are back! I saw her selling a pair of Poppy’s old done in boots for £5 on a local selling page a few weeks, but had noone to tell who would be interested 😂 times are obv tough! If she can’t do the eBay legging swipe up or all the items of dreams that she never seems to show 🤥🤔 she will 100% be public within 48 hours max!!
she popped up on my Facebook selling the girls Boden dresses a few weeks back too, I was like who can I tell that would care - seems my husband isn’t my people you lot are my people 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54