Mrs Meldrum #89 Guess who’s back, back again!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As I suspected, I just checked and seen that Rebecca is a follower and supporter of Us For Them Scotland, a parent led group who have been protesting for children to return to school full time. Whilst as a teacher I’m aching for a return to normality and I’m happy to do so, the threads and comments on the page are insulting. I’ve seen them arguing for teachers to work longer days or weekends to ‘catch up’, and arguing for masks to be banned by use of teachers in schools. They’ve insulted cleaners and janitors positions after they’ve voiced concerns of lack of PPE. It’s horrific. But totally fits with Rebecca hard-done-by-at-home Meldrum who just wants to sit on her arse all day child-free with a hot cup of tea.
Sounds like a daily mail group for parents.
We know she loves to witch about teachers.
She doesn't support homework.
Plays/ assemblies/ extra curricular such a in convieniance.
She thinks nothing of taking the girls out of school term time only.
She dislikes the school run .
She doesn't love or support education its merely free childcare for her as she loathes spending too much time with her own children.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Help her family 😅

This woman loves a bit of charity for herself but when it comes to giving she's a selfish hole. I'll no be swiping up, thank you.

Reactions: 15
Families will have parents who have BOTH lost their jobs in this pandemic. She wants THEM to support HER family?! She’s gotta be on the whind up!!

She should have remained offline, got a job that fits in around the kids like the rest of us have to. I can’t believe we live in a society that supports this!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
As I suspected, I just checked and seen that Rebecca is a follower and supporter of Us For Them Scotland, a parent led group who have been protesting for children to return to school full time. Whilst as a teacher I’m aching for a return to normality and I’m happy to do so, the threads and comments on the page are insulting. I’ve seen them arguing for teachers to work longer days or weekends to ‘catch up’, and arguing for masks to be banned by use of teachers in schools. They’ve insulted cleaners and janitors positions after they’ve voiced concerns of lack of PPE. It’s horrific. But totally fits with Rebecca hard-done-by-at-home Meldrum who just wants to sit on her arse all day child-free with a hot cup of tea.
Poppy will be off to nursery full time in August too won’t she? I know in my area 3year olds now get full time nursery. What will she do with her day without her 3 money makers. Thanks for being crazy enough to teach, I really appreciate teachers more than ever. Homeschooling has not been fun 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So she’s back because she needs the money 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Poppy will be off to nursery full time in August too won’t she? I know in my area 3year olds now get full time nursery. What will she do with her day without her 3 money makers. Thanks for being crazy enough to teach, I really appreciate teachers more than ever. Homeschooling has not been fun 😂
Currently lots of nurseries are reducing the full time nursery due to covid-19. No one will really know what is happening until August.

Reactions: 9
The same woman who went to a foodbank with not a single donation in her hand, instead was part of a brand paid partnership to attend is asking people to swipe up to buy things she’s recommending to help HER family..... That type of behaviour makes me feel sick to my stomach. She is greed and sloth personified. Enable me followers to do as little as possible, continue to massage my ego, line my pockets and hold me up on a pedestal. She’s quite possibly the most disgusting excuse for a human being I’ve ever seen. Spent her month off baking and seeing friends at long last 😒 having slow pottery days... she’s a bleeping joke. Rebecca some parents have spent the last month working their arses off balancing working full time and looking after their children for the third month since lockdown. Some parents will have been trying to figure out how they are going to buy food because they’ve been told they don’t have jobs to go back to after being furloughed. You CHOSE to have the life you do. You CHOSE to live in a six bedroom house that is quite clearly well out with your means. Yet you expect to swan back and for people to support YOUR family?! Don’t you get folk are trying to support their own bleeping families. That’s a priority. Have you heard of period poverty Rebecca? Why don’t you share a post on an issue like that? Do you think folk are in the market for some bubble bath that’s £10+ a bottle? Maybe take some of your “gifted-press item” tat Rebecca and pop it down to your local foodbank. She’s not even got the common decency to come on and engage with people that follow her, before she’s uploading links for things to buy. It’s all about stuff and status for people like Rebecca. I’m terrified for those children growing up thinking this is any sort of way to behave or conduct yourself.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
just sit on her arse all day go for dogs walks and coffee shops with her mum and spend the rest of the day at gym burning million calories!! No way she will ever work!! Lee needs to man up and put his foot down!!! 😂🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
🤦🏼‍♀️😳🧐 Here we have it (for when she does the next ad)
Why can’t she go and get a REAL job. It is so pathetic making money for her family on the back of shady affiliate links. IMO aff links should be banned, there’s no proof to show she’s bought some of this stuff, she’s just sat on her gifted sofa in the dungeon of dreams cherry picking random things off the internet to flog to gullible mums. It’s shameful, have some dignity Rebecca, find a proper purpose to your life. What a life to lead.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So she’s back because she needs the money 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Currently lots of nurseries are reducing the full time nursery due to covid-19. No one will really know what is happening until August.
Ah sorry.. our nursery has a very small number of pupils so can go back full time from August.
I don’t understand these influencers, a lot of them post pictures having baths mid-day, reading a book in the garden or having a warm ‘cuppa’. Come on, that’s not realistic! Why do sheep not stop and think Hang on, how do they have the time to sit in the garden reading a book with 3 young kids? Especially when I’m presuming lee is still away and she can pap them off to babysitters.

Reactions: 6
The same woman who went to a foodbank with not a single donation in her hand, instead was part of a brand paid partnership to attend is asking people to swipe up to buy things she’s recommending to help HER family..... That type of behaviour makes me feel sick to my stomach. She is greed and sloth personified. Enable me followers to do as little as possible, continue to massage my ego, line my pockets and hold me up on a pedestal. She’s quite possibly the most disgusting excuse for a human being I’ve ever seen. Spent her month off baking and seeing friends at long last 😒 having slow pottery days... she’s a bleeping joke. Rebecca some parents have spent the last month working their arses off balancing working full time and looking after their children for the third month since lockdown. Some parents will have been trying to figure out how they are going to buy food because they’ve been told they don’t have jobs to go back to after being furloughed. You CHOSE to have the life you do. You CHOSE to live in a six bedroom house that is quite clearly well out with your means. Yet you expect to swan back and for people to support YOUR family?! Don’t you get folk are trying to support their own bleeping families. That’s a priority. Have you heard of period poverty Rebecca? Why don’t you share a post on an issue like that? Do you think folk are in the market for some bubble bath that’s £10+ a bottle? Maybe take some of your “gifted-press item” tat Rebecca and pop it down to your local foodbank. She’s not even got the common decency to come on and engage with people that follow her, before she’s uploading links for things to buy. It’s all about stuff and status for people like Rebecca. I’m terrified for those children growing up thinking this is any sort of way to behave or conduct yourself.
Agree 100% with everyone you’ve said. Yet again she hasn’t read the room at all. I’m sure any future brands she works with (made me laugh out loud to read the bit about not working with brands in the foreseeable and being pleased about it - oh Rebecca, I’m sure it’s ABSOLUTELY your choice to not work with anyone!) will be interested in seeing her ‘comeback’ posts, where she says she doesn’t want to work with anyone and literally begs for affiliate link money. You couldn’t make this stuff up. If money is so tight that she has to actually beg, she either needs to get a real job for a while or they need to downsize.

Reactions: 12
Quite a few influencers have stopped the affiliate links and even just saying they are now just using a basic link to the website as a swipe up rather than affiliate link as they are aware how many feel about the sneaky affiliate link ways especially over the past few months. Maybe Beggy should learn and a thing or two from them. Sometimes just being honest and relatable without all the smoke and mirrors is better and preferred by people! People don’t like to be lied to!!!

So far her return has been odd, and what’s she been sharing is even more odd!!! Lots of old pics/videos - hard to know what’s real time and what’s been recorded in the past 4 weeks, apart from it’s not been hot and sunny in Scotland for at least a week (so her reading on her hammock was an old pic) and it’s raining today!!

Reactions: 14
RIVETING content this morning 🙄 imagine filming yourself doing this? What a fanny.
what an embarrassment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she’s pathetic. It’s an absolute car crash already and she’s providing so much entertainment- it’s hilarious!!!!!!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
RIVETING content this morning 🙄 imagine filming yourself doing this? What a fanny.
Imagine even having the time and luxury of lying in bed on a week day drinking a cup of tea whilst filming yourself ! Totally relatable and un-privileged 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.