Mrs Meldrum #89 Guess who’s back, back again!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, im not so much excited about rebegger being back...its these bloody threads i love!! Tattle just hasnt been the same😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 60
She's really missed being discussed on Tattle hasn't she?! Welcome back Beggy, your sheep may have short memories but you know us Hobbits certainly don't!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
On Rebeccas VIP Group Tropics Facebook page just before it was deleted or deactivated, her mum Karen Cannon was added as an admin alongside Rebecca with a link to Karens "Tropics shop" - I could not get that link to work. I am presuming that they did this to try and direct all the clients in private facebook group from Rebecca's account over to Karens account but within a couple of days that page was deactivated as far as I could see and Karen Cannon was then available to find under her own name on Tropics site.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
She’s got some balls to come back on all the tit she landed herself in. Shows she really doesn’t give a toss, just wants the money. She will duck up again!!

Reactions: 22
Ah this is where rebegger puts out there that she has been getting some decent education in, making efforts to make her experiences more representative, researching black history, reading modern experiences of discrimination felt by black people and looking for literature and resources to ensure the three kids she’s raising don’t turn into racists like their mother.

Oh no she hasn’t done that.

She’s just letting us know she has had slow, pottery days doing the same boring shite, exactly what she’s always done, reaffirming that she doesn’t give one jot about the BLM movement, cares not one whim that she should be trying to be better, and continues in her small world racist ways oblivious.

What an absolute bleep. And I never use that word.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I can’t wait to watch her duck up again!! People are going to be watching her even more!! She should have just stayed away!!

Reactions: 15
Where is the...
Taking time to reflect
Educating yourself
Reading and understanding

So annoyed. All is not forgotten that’s for sure.
Give her a min to catch up reading here and she will post a new one saying she educated her self!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has anyone got the screenshot of what she posted on her personal Facebook?

she can’t make money Via social media if she remains private so she’ll be public again within a few days

Reactions: 9
How can you say to your own mates on fb "mrs meldrum will haunt me forever" then come back all guns blazing a few weeks later??? 😂, shes got balls, or is just completely unhinged....one of the two....

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Well well, she’s got thicker skin than I thought. Still orange too!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As much as I have loved not reading the utter crap she posts... I have missed tattle!! Haha

Reactions: 23
Also: are her lips looking more plump again? Has she been eating doritos/spicy food? Hmmm....suspicious!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.