Mrs Meldrum #89 Guess who’s back, back again!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you find her Mum ? Did she just rename Rebecca's Account to keep all the clients and selling stats?
You have to add something to your basket and pretend to create an account. Say yes to linking it with an ambassador and type in Cannon and her mum comes up as Karen Cannon, Banchory. 😂😂😂 Her Ma sells Avon and what makes it worse is it’s so Beggy can get the money to keep murder mansion 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
On a more serious note, I am disgusted that she is back to her orange filtered face spam me me me posts with zero reflection on the cause of her absence namely due to another incidence of RACISM. I do not think a repeat offending racist should be back online as if nothing had happened. It is fundamentally wrong. If she was truly sorry she would have deleted her account, which she didn’t do. She just deleted the black square. The only way in which she could come back would be to issue an apology on her grid and IGTV and launch a new page with a focus on how she is re-educating herself and challenging her own beliefs and overcoming racism more broadly. That is the only role she should be playing now. She should not be able to make money from her page until she has apologised and re-educated herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Her story is pathetic!! So glad she's been reading and organising! She should have been self-reflecting and educating herself... my money is on #kindlygifted work on the house being finished. 1 month away... bleeping pathetic Beggy!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Selling all her old gifted tit on Royal Deeside Buy, Sell and Swap surely isn’t keeping her and ginger balls in the style they’ve become accustomed to 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It does seem very suspicious that her Mum is suddenly selling tropics after they made such a big statement about not using her daughter. How would she suddenly have a decent size client base 🧐. Over priced and lacking conviction.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thought she deleted her 100k Instagram god she’s full of crap isn’t she!!!! Can she piss of again please!!! She already annoying me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Remember the day the sh*t storm happened on 02-June was day 1 Lee went offshore for 3 wks. I worried for the kids & Horse as could just picture her taking it out on them. And now Lee back for 7 days....and she's all Happy Look at me again!!!! And when he goes away again.....worrying!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.