Mrs Meldrum #89 Guess who’s back, back again!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmm back in time for the school holidays (not that that matters to them.) Ready to beg for a holiday because she SO SO needs one with all she's been through.

You didn't even give your followers a proper goodbye Begs, just buggered off and posted to your friends and on Lee's page and now you're back without explaining, again, just "give me sympathy" and expecting people to be loyal to you when you don't care about them.

Reactions: 15
I’ve just had a random thought! Can you imagine going to buy some Tropics skin cream then realising that your Tropics ambassador is Karen Cannon and has skin so sun damaged and wrinkly that her face is the colour and texture of a Mulberry Alexa handbag 😂😂

I’m hoping and praying that ginger bollocks stays off Insta. He’s so annoying he’s like a spot on your arse that won’t go away but alas I fear he will be not far behind Beggy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I am living for the chance there could be a Kazza Cannon Wrinkly Face.Body.Aged Skin tropics page with her sanding her face with a facecloth the same way Beggy does. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

ive missed this so so much - no other thread has the wit and intelligence you get on this thread ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh BORE OFF you arrogant, self-centred, small-minded, odious woman. I’m actually embarrassed for her - off she went to ‘be a mum’ and she’s back after a month. Does she really find motherhood so boring that she can’t ‘just’ do that?!
Does she also not realise that behaviour like this is why so many of us dislike her and will continue to call her out? No mention/apology AT ALL about the racist comments, etc. Vile woman.

Oh, and she ‘didn’t really anticipate coming back to the online world’ is the biggest pile of sh*te I’ve ever read - this was planned from the start, so she could come back citing ‘trolls’. How on Earth are people so naive that they fall for this utter garbage?!
Yes! If she didn’t anticipate it? Why only deactivate her account?

How can her followers be that stupid to not realise they mean bugger all I her by the way she just swanned off, no thanks, no explanation.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Isn’t it just really sad that this woman is so desperate for attention that she cannot stay off public Instagram? She’s nothing but an arrogant, attention seeking moron.
Her & lee both have private Instagram accounts so the resurrection of the mrs meldrum account is nothing but her, still desperate to cling on to what she used to have; nothing has changed. I wonder what on Earth she thinks is going to happen now?! She hasn’t changed, she doesn’t make any money out of it anymore, she hates making videos and is terrible at it anyway, she lives a boring live that really doesn’t warrant being videoed and shared online - seriously, what is the point?!!!!!! It’s just nonsense!!!! Why does she continue to put herself & her family through the embarrassment of continuing this tit show?! It’s laughable- she flounced off social media in a huff - made a big song and dance of leaving and posted that message on her Facebook page and get a few weeks later here she is, desperate for some attention again..... she’s an absolute lunatic.

Very very weird, unhinged people.

wonder when wee wotsit fingers is going to come back -

Oooocha beastie, it’s an absolute Bonny peach of a day! Ya beauty! Canna wait tae get doon tha golf course, Ive been given a big bag of fizzy sweeties and a can of panda cola and Bec has allowed me out the house for a few hours so I can stretch my midget legs and prance around like the village idiot! Be going home later to cremate a single steak and serve it between 5 and get my best Ralph Lauren tshirt on for an insta photo with my belter babe of a wife!!!!! What a peach of a day, loving it, YAAAAA PEEAAACHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
She’s still so full of tit.....saying she’s introvert. What a twit and I’m proud to be a tattle bastard 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sneaky. Mamma Cannon will earn the full tropics commission won't she, not the influencers cut we spoke about before.
This was my thought too... influencers on different terms so just funnel all the sheep through to her mum’s account. Surely Tropics will have something to flag that up? A brand new seller building up numbers that quickly?

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I can’t see any of her posts (already seen the one from this morning thanks to it being posted here) so please post all her new posts here! Don’t want to miss a thing😂😂

Reactions: 8
Back to the insta cliches and music within 12 hours of her return.

Despite being an introverted mother of 3 she loads a story pouring milk from one bottle to another playing that tit version of 'I love you baby'. Who enjoys this rubbish? And for someone with a private account the amount of posts she has posted since her return is a joke.
Get a life

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How strange! I’ve been taken off her page. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Same, before she left the world of Instagram she stopped me from seein her stories after I liked a comment someone else left 🤦‍♀️ But I have another account and stillOn there 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I honestly thought if she was coming back she would have prepared a post acknowledging the race issue and why she's taken time to reflect , learn, make changes , etc, but no she's back to posting about sloooooow pottery days and bike rides with the girliess and missing toddler groups 😭 same old , same old. How can she ignore the massive elephant in the room and now she's on a deleting spree of her 100k followers 🤔 really strange behaviour
So strange! she has a private account that she set up after she so say deleted her public one, so why reopen Mrs Meldrum privately and then delete followers?? Wtf is that about? just screams narcissistic attention seeking behaviour.

Reactions: 14
Frig here she goes with the song “I love you baby” on her stories, if I hear that song one more time on these influencers stories I will smash my phone

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Why delete everything and then come back? I just don’t get it. Is she going to address it??! Ever??! Or just carry on as normal.......

She didn’t just deactivate her own IG but she pulled Lee’s, Bertie’s, her body.mind’s, and preloved IG pages too! And then deleted her Mrs M channel and put all the meldrums videos to private on YouTube.......... and that Facebook farewell....... what is going on in her head? And to come back, using old photos, still filtering, and videoing walking in her woods and pouring smoothies..... Has she really missed the likes and the uploading that much over the past 4 weeks and this is what she comes back with??! Has she changed? I doubt it very much. Time will tell eh.

We’re all just waiting with baited breath to see her garden and kitchen reveal!!!! And for the first AD.

So strange! she has a private account that she set up after she so say deleted her public one, so why reopen Mrs Meldrum privately and then delete followers?? Wtf is that about? just screams narcissistic attention seeking behaviour.
does she have a private IG? I always wondered this!

Reactions: 12
Number 1...don’t be a racist
Number 2...don’t lie
Number 3...don’t get lip fillers
Number 4...delete insta, not just deactivate
Number 5....
That stone really bothers me, why have yfronts got lace round them? Ahhh, got it!! They are Lee's!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This was my thought too... influencers on different terms so just funnel all the sheep through to her mum’s account. Surely Tropics will have something to flag that up? A brand new seller building up numbers that quickly?
I’m not a Tropics customer but would definitely contact them about this if I were. Their other sellers must be fuming

Reactions: 9
I don’t think she’s just returned because she misses the adoration from her naive followers (though I do think that’s part of it!) - I think she genuinely thinks she can eventually get back to where she was a couple of years ago, raking in the money and getting ads and free sh*t left, right and centre. I also think she is, sadly, utterly obsessed with the online world - her own little life must be sadly lacking to have such an addiction to social media 😕

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.