Mrs Meldrum #89 Guess who’s back, back again!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣🤣 I am so glad these threads are back! I saw her selling a pair of Poppy’s old done in boots for £5 on a local selling page a few weeks, but had noone to tell who would be interested 😂 times are obv tough! If she can’t do the eBay legging swipe up or all the items of dreams that she never seems to show 🤥🤔 she will 100% be public within 48 hours max!!
she popped up on my Facebook selling the girls Boden dresses a few weeks back too, I was like who can I tell that would care - seems my husband isn’t my people you lot are my people 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Her engagement tonight is off the chart! Over 14000 likes - she’s not had that in years. She’ll make a fortune off her first YouTube video!!!
First Myka Staffer returns and now Meldrum 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Hey you basard basards. How you bastard doing?

Good to be back with you all. Can't wait for the next boob.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Literally saw my insta feed and came straight to tattle 🤣 SHE IS RISEN!! 😂
Me too, was actually quite excited to get the banter going again with you lovely lot!! How I have fallen from grace since being furloughed 🤣 it's the little things!! WELCOME BACK YA BELTING BUNCH OF BASTARDS!!! X

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Basically Mrs Meldrum decided to leave social media. She seemed a bit down in the doldrums This came after a series of blunders by the mighty Mrs M. However several Tattle members thought this was just a ploy for sympathy and that Mrs Meldrum would return soon.
...with a new kitchen

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can you even imagine being being fired from a job that you actually hate and aren’t very good at, but you continue to show up anyway? I’m sure that would fall under some kind of criminal offence in the real world or raise serious questions about your mental health at the very least.
Social media adulation is obviously more important than keeping even a scrap of dignity.
Welcome back bastards! #bastardsreunion2020

• Haha
Reactions: 43
If tropic is really working with her mom this company seriously has a big problem.First their prices are hecking high and now this ?? Pick a bleeping struggle

Reactions: 13
I‘ve missed erveryone ❤

Let‘s just hope she‘ll have learned something at last...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lit never been so excited to have something to do with no work.

I mean what’s she thinking? People will have forgotten her tit show within 4 weeks? People will love her again? Her new kitchen of dreams will make it all better?

Fecks sake. The thread needs attachments at the beginning for all new members like Hinch’s does so we can remember 😂👏🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 7
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Goooooooo Bastttaaarrds! OMG guys, I feel like I’m back seeing family I’ve not been with for yuurs! I’ve been snuggled up, me and my hobbit with our sleeves round our knuckles waiting for the Beggy Meldrum tit show to recommence.

Karen Cannon selling Tropics 🤣😭 what a bleeping embarrassment!

All Beggy’s “what I’ve been up to” okay so basically life continued as normal you dumb duck just you didn’t have to Instagram it to try and let things cool down around you...

contact at Instagram 😂 “Dear Instagram, I don’t know if you know who I am, my names Rebecca I live in the North East of Scotland in a little villaaage. I’m a part time mum to three little girls & a full time racist. I deactivated my account for a bit to really let my sheep miss me, but I’m now not earning any money from incorrectly advertised affiliate links so I need to come back. I’ve set my account to private so would be grateful if you can allow private accounts to have swipe ups on stories so I can underhandedly flog tit to those who follow me. It’s just my hoppy to get some ice-cream for the girlies. Byeeeeee!”

Just some lyrics from her favourite get up and awkwardly move that terribly postured body around the kitchen to this morning.....

I'm glad that you're bound to return
There's something I could have learned

GOLD!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.