Mrs Meldrum #89 Guess who’s back, back again!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can confirm guyzzzz... Poppy is a Tattler! She just walked past me and gave the biggest cheesiest smile 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Has she honestly posted that they’re off on an adventure?! Omg 🤣🤣
Dora the explorer 🤣
Does anybody have any of the screenshots about her mum now doing tropics and sending people her mums way
I’m in the middle of chatting with them and they wasn’t aware of what she was doing
what tropics weren’t aware. Who did they think they were selling to then?

I can confirm guyzzzz... Poppy is a Tattler! She just walked past me and gave the biggest cheesiest smile 🤣🤣
Go poppy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Scary how easy their kids can be recognised!!
I had a realization a while ago that I know more about them then my actual cousin and nieces. It’s super scary! They’ve put everything on the internet and I can’t help but fear how “easy” it would be to kidnap them from school by revealing all they know about the family etc.

Reactions: 15
It feel so weird when you see them in real life and your like I know absolutely everything about you

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I had a realization a while ago that I know more about them then my actual cousin and nieces. It’s super scary! They’ve put everything on the internet and I can’t help but fear how “easy” it would be to kidnap them from school by revealing all they know about the family etc.
Totally agree. I don’t share photos of my niece/nephew on social media because I don’t feel it’s necessary. We know where the Meldrum kids live, go to school, where the grandparents live, knowledge of all aunties/uncles, their personalities, likes, dislikes... It creeps me out. I spotted them all in Union Square (months ago obviously!) and just makes me feel awkward!

Reactions: 8
Totally agree. I don’t share photos of my niece/nephew on social media because I don’t feel it’s necessary. We know where the Meldrum kids live, go to school, where the grandparents live, knowledge of all aunties/uncles, their personalities, likes, dislikes... It creeps me out. I spotted them all in Union Square (months ago obviously!) and just makes me feel awkward!
Anyone with half a brain cell would be freaked out by this, whereas in their insular world - they probably think it’s amazing as they’re recognised

• Sad
Reactions: 11
What happened to "goodbye Mrs meldrum" what was it she said, that name will haunt me forever 🤣🙈
Well it’s certainly effing haunting me only popped in to see the the The Inghams latest antics first time in a few weeks 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So they not going away they just went on adventure to local play area.
Whisky gal was the park very busy
Were they are loud shouting go florrie!
Lee must be back off shore again in 2 weeks.

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe she is back. We knew she couldn’t stay away and live a normal life. I bet she is buzzing seeing this thread move so fast!

Reactions: 4
She’s off on an adventure.....to Hazelhead?! That’s an 18 mile adventure folks, 38 if you count the return trip. Sir Ranulph Fiennes better watch out, the Meldrums are after his crown 🙄🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well timed return .... in time to scrounge for the girls birthday presents.... first up, Poppy! “Why bother looking through the Smyths magazine when brands and companies can send me gifted crap to our PO Box?!“

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well timed return .... in time to scrounge for the girls birthday presents.... first up, Poppy! “Why bother looking through the Smyths magazine when brands and companies can send me gifted crap to our PO Box?!“

I can’t stand the ‘ideas for ??? birthday...’ questions that influencers ask. How is it not obvious to EVERY ONE of her followers that she simply wants to be able to tag brands/gift ideas in a future story in the hope she’ll be sent a few for free? How are we the only ones to see this?!? 😂🙈
How about THINK OF YOUR OWN GIFTS FOR YOUR OWN CHILD, WHO YOU KNOW AND YOUR FOLLOWERS DON’T!!! How are they meant to know what HER child might like? 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I can’t stand the ‘ideas for ??? birthday...’ questions that influencers ask. How is it not obvious to EVERY ONE of her followers that she simply wants to be able to tag brands/gift ideas in a future story in the hope she’ll be sent a few for free? How are we the only ones to see this?!? 😂🙈
How about THINK OF YOUR OWN GIFTS FOR YOUR OWN CHILD, WHO YOU KNOW AND YOUR FOLLOWERS DON’T!!! How are they meant to know what HER child might like? 😂
She also has had 2 other girls who have been 3 not so long ago. Transparent much

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I never really followed Meldrum anyway, all the good updates are here along with the tattle bastard commentary. Her content is diabolical without it! Shock she's on the beg again, is she still with whaler? Poppy is only a few years younger than her other 2 and she's noooo idea what to get her. OK reb, I believe you, millions wouldn't 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.