Mrs Meldrum #89 Guess who’s back, back again!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s talk about periods...I’ve had periods last longer than her break from flogging on insta, is that what she means?!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
“Help our family out” come on!
Do you know what would help out some families? Donating to the foodbank and as she couldn’t bring herself to do that even though she got paid to visit, I won’t be helping out her family.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 61
Thank you.....trust him be on a high performer that going go on for years Not!!! Not sure if CNOOC have asked WoodGroup to take cuts. Assume would so maybe why she back to make up the 10 % cut.
I know due to deferred projects they are looking to reduce their headcount by 44 in the coming months It was only the board and senior staff that took a 10% pay cut. Worked for WG years ago and didn’t rate it. They pay you off quick as look at you no loyalty at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Surely tropic need to know about these!! But Surely they do some random old lady Selling £100s mayb £1000s straight away being a newbie!! God Mrs M will do anything to make easy money!!
Imagine being so desperate to bask in a minor influencer’s glow you’re willing to buy Tropics from her mum! It’s the weirdest thing I’ve ever heard. I hope the followers will have more sense.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The book title 🤣🤣🤣
Well no tit Sherlock!
She’s trolling us right?
Haha so funny but I’m more surprise there isn’t a swipe up link to amazon so all the sheep can’t buy it too, because searching amazon for this themselves is really hard for them to do!! 😂😂

Reactions: 8
Please swipe up sheep. It’s a long six week holiday in Buncry if I don’t get my affiliate commissions to by the gurrrlls an ice cream...

Welcome back everyone. My tattle time had got so low until I saw this thread at lunchtime 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
‘Help our family’ - why? Please Rebecca, enlighten us on why we should just shop through your links so that YOU can make a percentage off of our purchases. She’s already better off than many, if she needs extra help then she should get a real job like everyone else. So rude.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
lets not all assume that the sheep, tropics sheep or even tropics themselves, know that karen cannon is rebeccas mum!! the connection isn't obvious at all

Reactions: 14
Pleeeeeeeasee show her Instagram posts!!!! I used to watch her gram on Google and Insta stories on storiesig.com which shows no stories. Thanks for previous Insta story posting... Please keep me going with more!!!! Anyone able to her Instagram page lists and facebook??? 😃😃😜🙏🙏

Reactions: 1
I'm glad to see some of my favourite tattle bastards back in the game but FFS Mrs Meldrum, are you actually on the beg again already?? Shove your Aff links up your non existent arse, RAM them up there in fact. Try helping out a family in need, you lazy twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What's the help our family tit?????? 😳😵😡😡😡 please ignore just scrolled back and read the screen shot... Thanks for for posting ,she is a bleeping idiot... Imagine you 've lost your job in covid you stupid cow.

Reactions: 18
I know who you mean and I really hope he’s not done any work for Beggy. I’d be very disappointed
Unlikely if he has done that for free as I'm let to believe they aren't the biggest fans of them and their overexposure of the children

Reactions: 6
How degrading! It’s just online begging 🙄 What does she think it is bleeping Christian Aid week

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.