Mrs Meldrum #89 Guess who’s back, back again!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She loves herself too much to stay away. Bets on for how long before she says something inappropriate 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Open Instagram. See’s that filtered grin, Starts singing in my head “guess whose back, back again”... runs to tattle and looks like someone also had the same idea 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Oh she’s NOT. Is she?! I don’t follow her thread but saw her fall from grace, so to speak, and WTF? God she must have a neck like a jockey’s balls to mosey on back so soon. I’d be bloody mortified. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Kitchen/garden renovations must be finished and she needs to show off.

• Wow
Reactions: 37
What happened to "goodbye Mrs meldrum" what was it she said, that name will haunt me forever 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Knew she would be back no way would she stay away

Welcome back all you tattle bastards ... how have you all been I have been miss you all if I'm honest.

🤞 we are still allowed to discus

• Haha
Reactions: 60
YOU GUYS!!!!!! I've missed this thread. Genuinely surprised shes back.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.